#5 Butler vs. #1 Syracuse

Real Deal

Damn man, this sucks. K-State has an easier road to the Final Four now. I hope Xavier puts them to sleep tonight, or it'll be up to Butler.

I assume living in Kansas, you're either a fan of Kansas or Kansas State, but never both?

That's just like here where I live, there's a good mix between Redskins and Ravens fans, but you never ever see a fan of both. I hate the Ravens, and Baltimore is like 20 mins away from me. :lol:

• Owner

I assume living in Kansas, you're either a fan of Kansas or Kansas State, but never both?

Yep. K-State fans like to spray garbage on a KU sign on the way up to Lawrence, on the interstate. I'm sure some of our fans do similar crap I don't know about, though...but I don't see how a Jayhawk fan can EVER pull for a Wildcat team, unless it's against Missouri (who I hate the most).

Yep. K-State fans like to spray garbage on a KU sign on the way up to Lawrence, on the interstate. I'm sure some of our fans do similar crap I don't know about, though...but I don't see how a Jayhawk fan can EVER pull for a Wildcat team, unless it's against Missouri (who I hate the most).

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs378.snc3/24209_631719981313_38213174_36652119_3887783_n.jpg

Me and my friend saw this guy driving Monday after UNI beat them.. he got DESTROYEDDD haha