Site Update Soon

Real Deal

• Owner

Not sure what to expect...but I'm hoping no skin changes when I perform the update. If so, we'll flip to the original default skin for a couple of days.

If you see anything out of the norm, let me know.

I'll be doing the update in about an hour or so.

• Owner

There MIGHT be a problem with the skin. There are a few security holes I'm going to try and patch up without having to redo the skin from scratch.

Otherwise, the board update is complete. Sorry for the delay.

• Owner

I need to re-code the skin, so you'll see a new one soon.

And it won't be a dark skin. I know a few of you want to see one, but it's either a dark skin, or team forums. A lot of teams don't work too well with black (ex. Pistons), and a dark skin with Pistons blue and red looks ridiculous.

But this skin I'm working on will be amazing.

• Owner

Alright...with a new skin comes new banners.

I just want to say that these banners won't be the norm. They'll be a little simple here, graphically-injected there, and a different concept on player placement.

I'm going to go big with this skin, and I'm going to try and get it done quicker than I usually do.

Alright...with a new skin comes new banners.

I just want to say that these banners won't be the norm. They'll be a little simple here, graphically-injected there, and a different concept on player placement.

I'm going to go big with this skin, and I'm going to try and get it done quicker than I usually do.

Sounds good.