#2 West Virginia vs. #1 Duke

Real Deal

I find it sad when people consider themselves official "haters" of a certain college. Its like the redneck Texas A&M kids who ramble about how University of Texas sucks, and have dumb shirts like this,

http://www.dunlapcodding.com/phosita-content/images/Sawed_20off.jpg

Yet UT is like 20x as successful as the crappy A&M, and its all just jealousy.

I find it sad when people consider themselves official "haters" of a certain college. Its like the redneck Texas A&M kids who ramble about how University of Texas sucks, and have dumb shirts like this,

http://www.dunlapcodding.com/phosita-content/images/Sawed_20off.jpg

Yet UT is like 20x as successful as the crappy A&M, and its all just jealousy.

Again, says a guy who hates UNC.

Can't stand Duke, at all.

I feel so sorry for De'Sean Butler, horrible ending to an outstanding 4 year career. I've gained so much respect for him after hearing about the amount of work he puts in both academically and on the court.

I feel so sorry for De'Sean Butler, horrible ending to an outstanding 4 year career. I've gained so much respect for him after hearing about the amount of work he puts in both academically and on the court.

That story they told of him visiting the lady with the heart attack after the Elite Eight game made me hope he has a successful career in the NBA. Classy.

Well even though he had the injury, he played pretty bad during the game.

That story they told of him visiting the lady with the heart attack after the Elite Eight game made me hope he has a successful career in the NBA. Classy.

Yeah that was another amazing story. It's people like this that need to be recognized more. I hope he has a great career in the NBA.

You shouldn't whine, its not good to do that out in the real world.

Whining? No..Whining is making a thread about not being able to find a job so people can feel sorry for you.

No, I made that thread to take out some fumes.

But its ok, Duke wins it all, and you get to witness it.

They can win it all, that's fine. UNC has 2 in the last 5 years. I think I'll survive.

**waits for the attempt at the bandwagon thing**

Could care less about the bandwagon thing, but UNC winning is the past.

Duke hasn't won anything yet BTW. Butler beat Syracuse and K-State back to back. They are definitely for real. And UNC will be very, very good next year. Possibly Final 4 good so don't let the UNC hate get in the way of being objective.

Duke hasn't won anything yet BTW. Butler beat Syracuse and K-State back to back. They are definitely for real. And UNC will be very, very good next year. Possibly Final 4 good so don't let the UNC hate get in the way of being objective.

Duke has Scheyer, the Jewish Jordan, he didnt earn the title by losing ;)

Butler is for real, they deserved a higher seed though. I also dont hate UNC, I hate people like you who claim to be fans.

Duke has Scheyer, the Jewish Jordan, he didnt earn the title by losing ;)

Butler is for real, they deserved a higher seed though. I also dont hate UNC, I hate people like you who claim to be fans.

The Jewish Jordan? You mean the third best player on the team?

I'm just not gonna bother responding to the last post.

Nolan Smith is Duke's best player and then Singler. Not even a question there.

LOL WHAT, Nolan Smith is just a scorer, same with Singler. Scheyer is the main scorer and the playmaker, he also has his hands on the ball most of the time, not only that but when the shotclock is running down, he is the one always doing something, he is easily the best player.