What really grinds your gears?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dumbass at my walgreens doesn't know how to do stuff properly. Pepsi will be 3 for 5 or something, I'll bring up 3 and get charged $10 for it.

They could be pocketing the extra dough with people that don't pay attention and pay that price.

- Off season and RealGM, ESPN, SI, every NBA site has the same headline story for 1-2 weeks... no trades, July August September are hell I'm lucky I'm getting 2K9 soon, and definitely 2K10 when it comes out. But October is like bloom, start of training camp, pre-season, etc.

- Haha I agree with Viral, slow comp but I won't kick babies in the face though :)

- When Nuggets passed on a draft pick "who's not ready to contribute", we passed on Chalmers last season, passed Blair when we desperately need rebounding and assurance if Birdman leaves.

- Bikeless like now

People that talk like they have been fans of Michael Jackson their entire lives, but forget how much they used to dedicate their lives to destroying him with jokes and edited pictures.

Gas prices.

Agreed

Kiss asses. SMH!

Women who go back to men that make them miserable then want you to feel sorry for them

Women who dump you then come back not even 24hrs "I made a mistake....." SMH

Mexicans who act like they know soccer when they know like 3 european players and just know mexican soccer.

Baseball fans that say soccer is boring or not a sport, :(. Thats like a WWE fan calling UFC fake.

People who say that screamo and metalcore is emo.

Ghetto people who cant dress or act normally/civilized

Dark-skinned Black girls (99.9% of them are ugly, and most of them are loud as [expletive])

White people that act black.

People who decide to hate an entire ethnic group because of some stuff nationalists commited

When a player gets injured (:()

Kobe lovers

Bandwagoners who only follow the highest market teams because they win.

Lebron-Haters.

West Bromwich Albion.

Men that get women pregnant and dont help the baby at all.

Nationalists and Nazi sympathisers.

Religious people who try put their religious bull[expletive] on you.

Jehovah's witnesses

Laker fans

People who hate Yao, who does nothing to deserve any kind of hate.

When stuff is postponed

People who call one another ugly.

People who play basketball like its Game 7 of the NBA finals

People who whine

Women who [expletive] at people (they dont realize it just pisses the other person off)

Soulja Boy

Shy girls

Police officers who are [expletive]s just because they have a badge.

Waiting for a professional sport to begin.

People who constantly talk [expletive]

People who always want to borrow [expletive]

• 2 weeks later...

People who use their turn signals to switch lanes, and then forget to turn it off. I was driving to Minneapolis a couple days ago, and this guy didn't turn his signal off for at least two miles, I was following him when it was on, and I passed him and when he got out of sight it was still on. It makes a [expletive]ing sound! Turn it off damn it.

People who use their turn signals to switch lanes, and then forget to turn it off. I was driving to Minneapolis a couple days ago, and this guy didn't turn his signal off for at least two miles, I was following him when it was on, and I passed him and when he got out of sight it was still on. It makes a [expletive]ing sound! Turn it off damn it.

Maybe he was jamming or had his window down

Maybe he was jamming or had his window down

He wasn't... He looked lost. He wasn't even that old either, thats the weird thing. Probably 40s or so. Still not old enough not to be able to hear it.