What really grinds your gears?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh same here too, I really can't stand the giant run-on sentences with no punctuation and random capitals.

hey guys i just got some fish and i really like it do you so the other day i was talking and then i said hi and she said bye so what time is it i don't know anyway i like fish yeah me too

Hate it right? I don't have the talent to add random caps and spacing/non-spacing.

• Owner

People who take about 500,000 pictures every Friday and Saturday night, and post them on Facebook in multiple albums, when about half of the pictures are nearly the same exact thing.

Those who ask me to affiliate with their "up and coming" site, and when I go to check it out, it's an InvisionFree board with a horrible skin, 60 members and about 15,000 posts, 3/4 of them from the sim league they are running, and the URL contains the server name (ex. ser43.freeboards.net/true_hoops/index.php).

Guys that are afraid to take credit for hacking a basketball message board.

People that talk trash on Michael Jackson right after his death.

People that talk like they have been fans of Michael Jackson their entire lives, but forget how much they used to dedicate their lives to destroying him with jokes and edited pictures.

Gas prices.

Lol. Nice Brandon.

- When people come in my room and don't close the door on the way out.

- When I know there's a million things I can type for these kinds of topics, but I can't think of them for a while.

- When you're the only one at your job who actually works.

- Slow computers. Srsly, I wanna kick babies in the face when I'm on a computer that freezes constantly and can't load stuff up.

- Censorship.

- When I can't understand what someone is saying.

- Bad weather.

- Living far away from the nearest basketball court.

- Life.

One thing that PISSES me off, OMG.

When you say pce to someone on AIM (or bye, later... w.e u prefer) and they take FOREVER to say it back. Because I cant leave until they say pce because then i will go lay down or w.e then they will pop up 15 mins later saying Bye. and I HAVE to get up and X I cant leave it there.

that REALLY gets me mad. hahaha

People who take about 500,000 pictures every Friday and Saturday night, and post them on Facebook in multiple albums, when about half of the pictures are nearly the same exact thing.

Those who ask me to affiliate with their "up and coming" site, and when I go to check it out, it's an InvisionFree board with a horrible skin, 60 members and about 15,000 posts, 3/4 of them from the sim league they are running, and the URL contains the server name (ex. ser43.freeboards.net/true_hoops/index.php).

Guys that are afraid to take credit for hacking a basketball message board.

People that talk trash on Michael Jackson right after his death.

People that talk like they have been fans of Michael Jackson their entire lives, but forget how much they used to dedicate their lives to destroying him with jokes and edited pictures.

Gas prices.

Couldnt agree more. Right away I was syaing to my friends people are acting like their lives will never be the same now that Jackson is gone and those same ppl didnt give a s*** about him last week.

I appreciate Mike the dancer. I cant really say his music because I only like a few songs (Smooth Criminal my fav) but he was the greatest dancer there will ever be, and thats what I appreciate him for.

Lol. Nice Brandon.

- When people come in my room and don't close the door on the way out.

- When I know there's a million things I can type for these kinds of topics, but I can't think of them for a while.

- When you're the only one at your job who actually works.

- Slow computers. Srsly, I wanna kick babies in the face when I'm on a computer that freezes constantly and can't load stuff up.

- Censorship.

- When I can't understand what someone is saying.

- Bad weather.

- Living far away from the nearest basketball court.

- Life.

I agree with almost all of that specially the first one, I hated that [expletive]e.

That's not that bad. Irregardless, it has to be said some times. It's a word too, irregardless of what common belief may be.

Ugh... it's regardless! They have the same meaning, so use the right one!

- Being woken up by a family member that decides to visit the house really early in the morning

- People that scream for no reason

- Girls who know they have big asses and they just cover it up in all possible ways

- People that think they are always right