Iverson Puts Miami Atop Wish List

The Goods

Allen Iverson is intrigued by the thought of playing alongside Dwyane Wade in Miami.

"The fact that Dwyane is there and Pat Riley has something to do with personnel, it seems like a great situation," Iverson said Tuesday. "I just want a situation where I can win and be happy. Being that those two guys are there, man, it just seems it'll be a good deal."

Miami's interest in Iverson is unknown. Riley is looking to preserve cap space for next offseason, and has said that he won't make any major moves unless Wade commits to the team long-term.

"With AI, you look at a guy who is one of the best guys to ever put on an NBA jersey," Wade said Monday. "A guy who can still score in the right offense, in the right flow. So you can never turn your nose up at a guy like Allen Iverson. I hear a lot of people that love and want to come to Miami, but it hasn't happened yet."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60412/20090708/iverson_puts_miami_atop_wish_list/

Carmelo and Iverson didn't work out so I don't see how Wade and Iverson would.

Melo wasn't the true leader on that team, he was still maturing so there was a power clash. Wade is the true leader of this team, he will take most of the shots, Iverson knows he won't be the #1 option like he is most of the time.

I will only sign him if he is cheap, he has attitude problems sometimes but getting another guy who can score while Wade takes a rest is a big advantage.