RD2: (8)Fish7718 vs. (1)Swish

• Owner

New rules for round two:

1) 16 lines max.

2) At least one of those lines must be about your opponent's favorite sports team (basketball, football, etc).

3) One line has to end with your opponent's display name on OTR. You can exclude numbers. For example, "Fish" can be used in this battle.

4) Cussing will be censored if you decide to use it. Don't bypass the censor with asterisks or other symbols.

5) If you say Dick Vitale's first name, please censor it yourself by typing [expletive]. In the manner it would be used in this contest, it should be filtered out.

NOBODY ELSE POST IN THIS TOPIC UNTIL THE SECOND RAP IS ADDED.

After both competitors are finished, members can place their vote. Please explain your vote.

The lower seeds (in terms of position) go first. Based on this match-up, Fish7718 will be asked to post his, followed by Swish. You have two days to post.

Good luck, fellas. Run yo mouth! ;)

This ain't the minors no more this the real deal swish

Come up get your cup a coffee and a piece of the fish

I'm not courtney Lee I dont blow easy dunks

and nah I ain't dwight I don't like to be punked

I opted to battle against you because I don't need a bye

The last dude read my rap and didn't even try

Cause I'm killing everyone I face like cancer, and thats why every battle I'm gettin that W,

And your [expletive] can just forget the answer, you lost like AI without the ball you aint even got a clue

Ima pause for a second and let you write down that last line

We all know you cant come up with a legitimate rhyme

Cause I'm so good I don't need to pretend

On a numerical scale you're a 1 ima 10

If we talking bout bread Ima a loaf you're a crumb

If we talking bout a hand Ima fist you're a thumb

If we talking bout cars I'ma benz or a bentley you're a Vue

If we talk about body parts your a [expletive] Ima [explicative] cause i just raped you

Edited by Fish7718

You haven't beat anyone and they throw you in a cage with me? // There's only one Swish but there's plenty of Fish in the sea.

I’ve won two of these tourneys, about to be three. // Who the [expletive] opens a rap talking about fish and coffee?

That combination makes as much sense as the third round and Fish. // Battling Swish is a death wish, said I was hungry, you could be the main dish

You saw that Courtney Lee play because we were competing for a ring. // I’d diss a specific Knicks play but this season I haven’t seen a thing.

They don’t put [expletive]ty teams on national TV and no, you’ll never have the King on your wing. // The Knicks are like a broken swing, they never move forward so you can’t play with them come Spring.

You spit some lies in your verse, let’s get some [expletive] straight. // On a numerical scale, I’m one and you’re eight.

If we talking about bread, your broke [expletive] has none. // If we talking about a hand, I won’t give you one after we’re done.

I’ll leave you sitting on the ground then step over you without care. // If you’re Tyronn Lue, that’s the only time the Iverson comparison is fair.

Edited by Swish

Swish has a dope intro and overall the rap flowed better than Fishs'. Fish had a decent rap but I just thought his closing verses were just way to repetitive. Also Swish's verse on the Knicks was cool, much better than what Fish said about Dwight/Magic.

Swish-1

Fish-0

• Like 1

Tough going first, a lot of his lines were fed straight from my rap, in fact, for next time, people should just PM their raps to real and have him post them so there's no real advantage.

Edited by Fish7718

That's what I faced in the first round. It's the reason I was pumped when I found out I was the new #1 seed. In the past, I've done tourneys where each guy posts two verses so both have a chance to respond to the lines but I guess it's just an advantage that comes with the higher seed in this one.

That's what I faced in the first round. It's the reason I was pumped when I found out I was the new #1 seed. In the past, I've done tourneys where each guy posts two verses so both have a chance to respond to the lines but I guess it's just an advantage that comes with the higher seed in this one.

Yeah two verses is a cool way to do it too, I'm not complaining or anything, just making a suggestion for next time.

Tough going first, a lot of his lines were fed straight from my rap, in fact, for next time, people should just PM their raps to real and have him post them so there's no real advantage.

Agreed.

Yeah I would also have to agree.

But for the time being Swish wins this he was alot more creative and had a better flow.

Swish - 2

Fish - 0

• Like 1