Ryan Anderson Shining in Summer League

Second-year forward Ryan Anderson was almost invisible when he joined the Magic alongside All-Star Vince Carter in the trade last month with New Jersey.

He is making his presence felt now.

Anderson has been the early star of the Orlando Pro Summer League, showing why he should fit quite nicely on a team that relies heavily on good shooters surrounding a dominating center like Dwight Howard.

"I wouldn't say I was overlooked because this was a Vince Carter trade. It wasn't made for me,'' he said. "I just hope to fill a void, or a gap, that they have. I know they wanted me. They like me. I may be overlooked on the court because this team has so many weapons, but that's a good thing.''

"He (Anderson) can play,'' said Carter, who has been offering his teammate advice throughout the first two Summer League games. "He shoots. He rebounds. I already told Dwight, it will give him another option, another shooter out there, when he gets double teamed down low.''

Full Story: http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/07/07/ryan-anderson-no-longer-overlooked-in-summer-league/#cont