Blatche = Stat Whore

Like getting 13 dimes and 20 plus points is easy... please youtube guy stick to eating cake and making useless videos that compensate for your non athletic abilities.

Like getting 13 dimes and 20 plus points is easy... please youtube guy stick to eating cake and making useless videos that compensate for your non athletic abilities.

Lol no one said it was easy.

However you cant defend Blatche in this situation.

Wow I really lost some respect for him after watching this. He seems like a fake person, yeah it would have been nice. But show your teammates, and your opponent some respect. It should be a natural thing...

You had respect for him before? Watch more Wizards games and you'll understand why the true fans don't respect his selfishness and immaturity.

Lol respect, what are we in Japan? I'm sure the other team understands he wants the triple double lol who doesn't probably going to be one of his only chances in his career to get a triple double. I thought it was hilarious and I just took it as him being playful not disrespecting anyone. You guys are wayyyy over reacting to this.

I don't think many people are overreacting to this at all. I'd be hell pissed and embarassed if I saw a guy on my favourite team running around like a little child just trying to get a triple double. It woulda been nice if he got one but he seems to be taking so seriously... running to grab a rebound that is going towards Cartier Martin and not him. I don't know but if I placed my self in a Wizards' fans' shoe then I'd be embarassed.

• Like 1

I don't think many people are overreacting to this at all. I'd be hell pissed and embarassed if I saw a guy on my favourite team running around like a little child just trying to get a triple double. It woulda been nice if he got one but he seems to be taking so seriously... running to grab a rebound that is going towards Cartier Martin and not him. I don't know but if I placed my self in a Wizards' fans' shoe then I'd be embarassed.

I mean I know he's been in the league forever but hes only 22 years old. He's just a kid, if he was a veteran it would pathetic, if he got triple doubles all the time he'd be pathetic, if this were a meaningful game it'd be pathetic but its none of those therefore kudos to you Mr.Blatche, better luck next time.

I never been a fan of him. I remember people were saying watch this kid hes gonna blow up and blah. He is now, because the Wizards have nothing right now. I did pick him up for fantasy and he did do well for me. He's really immature. I got the same problem with McGee. I feel like Cousins will turn out the game. Great NBA body (no homo), full of potential, just immature and stubborn.