Whos the better athlete, Tom Brady or Tiger Woods?

reno

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both excel extraordinary at their respected sports, and both are considered one of the greatest athletes to walk the earth. In their years of accomplishment, who do you find to be the better athlete?

Tom Brady, 3 time Superbowl winner, 2 times Superbowl mvp, and was selected to 6 probowls.

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/shirtless-tom-brady.jpg

Tiger Woods, 10 time pga player of the year, and winner of 14 Major Championships.

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/TigerWoods_450x400.jpg

Golf isn't even a sport, its some Chuck E. Cheese's novelty game. How in the h*ll is Tiger a better athete than Tom Brady. I don't even like the Patriots! Golf is the only game where you can play in your church clothes and not break a sweat. My vote goes to Brady! I doubt Woods could smoke Brady in a 40 yard sprint. Enough with all this golf crap!

Golf isn't even a sport, its some Chuck E. Cheese's novelty game. How in the h*ll is Tiger a better athete than Tom Brady. I don't even like the Patriots! Golf is the only game where you can play in your church clothes and not break a sweat. My vote goes to Brady! I doubt Woods could smoke Brady in a 40 yard sprint. Enough with all this golf crap!

LOL, ok. Have you ever played golf? It most definitely is a sport. I would also venture to say that Tiger is more athletic than Brady so either way Tiger wins.

.................it is a sport, you dont have to sprint in something for it to be a sport, golfing takes a lot of hand-eye coordination and practice. Plus you also compete with someone else. Please read on something before you make an absurd statement.

How is it not a sport? What exactly qualifies to be considered a sport? You have to be big and strong? Wear team uniforms? Be put at a risk of injury the entire time?

Golf is a sport. It's just a non contact sport. Many try to argue that track and field isn't a sport, but I would disagree with that statement. Why not golf?