Alex Tyus (No agent)

Ekpe Udoh

John Wall

Hassan Whiteside

Elliot Williams

Chris Wright (No agent)

Edited by Flash

Armon Johnson just declared.

I've seen him play in person, he's good but not NBA material imo. But who knows, maybe he'll prove me wrong. I was hoping we could keep him and Babbit for one more season but looks like we're going to suck next season.

Nevada guard Armon Johnson is skipping his senior season to enter the NBA draft.

Johnson plans to hire an agent in advance of the June 24 draft, ending his collegiate eligibility.

He was a second-team All-Western Athletic Conference selection last season, and averaged 14.3 points, 4.4 assists and 3.7 rebounds in his three-year career.

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65875/20100409/nevadas_johnson_skipping_senior_season/

I think we all knew this was coming.

Wesley Johnson will enter his name into the NBA draft, his older brother said on Monday.

"It's a bittersweet moment for him,'' Craig Carroll, Johnson's brother, said. "He thoroughly enjoyed Syracuse. He loves it there. At the same time, he knows this is something he has to do.''

Johnson transferred to Syracuse after playing two years at Iowa State.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65915/20100412/wesley_johnson_declares_for_draft/

Maybe it has to do with his sick mom, and they need the money. I don't think he ever really wanted to leave Duke. I wouldn't be surprised if the Grizzlies draft Elliot just in an attempt to sell tickets.

Edited by Sublime

Monroe Will Declare For Draft

Greg Monroe will declare for the NBA Draft, the player confirmed Saturday.

Monroe initially indicated he intended to remain at Georgetown for his junior season following their elimination from the NCAA Tournament.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66033/20100417/monroe_will_declare_for_draft/

Kyle Singler staying at Dook.

Oh God. Now we get to hear about how awesome they're gonna be with Kyrie Irving who's going to be an All American and is all of a sudden better than Harrison Barnes, Brandon Knight and any other HS player who hasn't played a game.

Oh God. Now we get to hear about how awesome they're gonna be with Kyrie Irving who's going to be an All American and is all of a sudden better than Harrison Barnes, Brandon Knight and any other HS player who hasn't played a game.

Amen.

Barnes, Reggie Bullock, Kendall Marshall > Irving. :glasses:

Edited by TheHutch

And we lose Babbit, man we're are going to suck next year.

Luke Babbitt of Nevada says he has hired an agent and is foregoing his final two years of college eligibility to enter the 2010 NBA draft.

The 6-foot-9, 225-pound forward, who was named an honorable mention All-American this year by The Associated Press, says in a statement released by the university Tuesday that he wants to pursue his lifelong dream of playing pro basketball.

Babbitt says it was a difficult decision.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66097/20100420/babbitt_hires_agent_done_at_nevada/