RECOVERY

ManOnTheMoon

Well the fact is, I don't care about any of your opinions because you're all pretty ignorant. But some say ignorance is blisss...

If you don't care about anyone else's opinions and you want to call everyone else here ignorant you can go post somewhere else.

lol at the Stan's grubbing on Eminem's dick. he's fallen the [expletive] off, learn real hip-hop.

lol learn real hip-hop.

eminem has always been the same he now. eminem has always rapped about killing, dissing pop random pop stars, and always have a friendly radio single. if u say eminem has fallen off u obviously dont listen to him no more and just go by what all the ''hip hop purest'' say. eminem still has one the best word play in the game an still can paint a picture with his songs.

''stans need to get off eminems dick''

its funny how u say that, when everyone who has a favorite rapper always stick up for them in topics talking down on em.

its also funny how u say u dont care about these people opinions yet u keep responding.

• Like 2

Pwned much? :lol:

What features do you guys want to see on the album? Personally i want very few, maybe 1 from Royce, 1 from Dre, 1 from Slaughter, and 1 from B.o.B.

yeah because slaughterhouse, especially royce, is going to be on an eminem album...idiot. and dre is [expletive] at rapping, pretty sure he displayed that on the feature from relapse...

yeah because slaughterhouse, especially royce, is going to be on an eminem album...idiot. and dre is [expletive] at rapping, pretty sure he displayed that on the feature from relapse...

Im an idiot huh? Royce and Em go way back, and recently Royce hinted that he's signing with Shady Aftermath...stop trying to start [expletive].

Get out of here if you're just going to hate, this thread is for Recovery.

yeah because slaughterhouse, especially royce, is going to be on an eminem album...idiot.

Are you dumb brah? Lmao if you are gonna come on here and try to be an expert know your [expletive].

Em and Royce beef has been squashed forever.

Anyways, a Royce collab is about a decade overdue. Other than that I don't really care.

Edited by travesy3

lol what are you talking about? no [expletive] the beefs been dead, considering royce defended eminem on that canibus diss (which by the way is pathetic, canibus [expletive]s on anyone in slaughterhouse). i'd be willing to bet that no royce or slaughterhouse or royce features will be on this album.

"I would like that -- I think if that happens, wrap it up hip-hop," Budden told radio personality Tony Touch. "I'm f*cking great either way. I always said I would stay away from a major. Me, as a soloist. But the group? Let's f*cking go. Let's do it, let's show n*ggas how to rap. Especially having the best f*cking rapper in the world behind us. That's the important part, the [record label] and Interscope, all that's great. Eminem though? That's a different type of, see, that's a different type of rapper. That's like having the big brother that can beat everybody up."

"Naturally we want to be there," Budden said about heading to Shady Records. "I think we'll fit in. There's negotiating but I really don't want to talk about it because everybody's been through so much when you promise things and they're presented to you and they don't go through for whatever reason. I think it's done enough for us to go ahead and say it's just about done...Ultimately, Joe Budden wants to be unsigned. I don't want to be signed to anyone. I don't want to have any contractual obligations anywhere. I want to have Slaughterhouse riding with Eminem and everybody over there and I just want to be [unsigned.]"

If they were on the same label I would be surprised if there weren't a couple collabs, whether it is for Em's album or just for shiggles iunno.

• 4 weeks later...