Lakers get Thunder in first round

Portland isn't "nothing" even without Roy, but they couldn't go through an entire 82 games without him and make the playoffs. Not in the West.

And with that said, you can't expect them to last seven games against the same team, two days apart between games, without playing other teams in between.

It's easier to beat the Lakers in the regular season. The season isn't worthless, but the playoffs are a different beast. It would suck for any West team to have to play the Lakers at least four times in a row.

You still gotta realize that Kobe will and might still struggle in playoffs. and Pau might be attacked hard and then where do we go from there? We have minor options. This year will be tougher then last year and I know you know it. and any team top 8 in the West can compete with it in 6-7 games.

• Owner

a struggling kobe, a rusty bynum, odom moved back to the bench, gasol is still hurt. all that vs a young, fresh legs excited team with a guy named durant.

i still have my hopes up

Got most of that right, but Gasol is actually fine now, and moving Odom back to the bench is great for us. His numbers may slide a bit, but without Lamar on the bench (or SOMEONE that can run the offense), our bench scoring is absolutely terrible.