B-Marsh traded to Miami

Guest Need4Sheed

I like it for both teams. Marshall is an All Pro Receiver and Denver got the best value by far of the stud receivers traded this off season. Holmes went for a 5th and Boldin went for a 3rd and 4th. 2nds are pretty valuable in the NFL, and the fact that they got 2 is solid.

Holmes carried a 4 game suspension and Boldin's injury problems have always been a concern for teams.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hartline and Camarillo aren't legit third options IMO. You want an explosive offense you go Dez at 12.

I really hope we don't go Morgan or Pierre Paul at 12. Dan Williams at 12 would be horrific as well. Kindle I would like but Spiller or Bryant is where I'd go at 12.

Hartline has amazing hands and a really smart player, he'll be great at the 2. I thought it was a huge steal when they picked him, and Turner in the 3rd round was definitely a reach and probably wont be really anything good. Camarillo did a good job being the number 1 so he's definitely good enough for the 3. Fasano is a good receiving TE as well. They should go WR in the 4th round or so and pick up Jacoby Ford. I'm guessing you dont know how big of a pickup this really is, Marshall is hugeeee

Hartline has amazing hands and a really smart player, he'll be great at the 2. I thought it was a huge steal when they picked him, and Turner in the 3rd round was definitely a reach and probably wont be really anything good. Camarillo did a good job being the number 1 so he's definitely good enough for the 3. Fasano is a good receiving TE as well. They should go WR in the 4th round or so and pick up Jacoby Ford. I'm guessing you dont know how big of a pickup this really is, Marshall is hugeeee

IMO Camarillo > Hartline without question. Jacoby Ford is meh. I would like to see us go WR late but I'm not sure he's our guy. Marty Gillyard is a guy I'm very high on though.

Cry baby? Dude is a top 5 receiver in the league making less then some bums in the NFL. He had a right to be pissed about his deal. He's had 3 straight 100+ catch, 1000+ yard seasons.

Marshall is 26, yet to reach his real prime and is better than any player in this draft. Miami got a steal by not having to give up their first rounder for him.

As for your Ownes/Moss thing, TO had a chance but his QB decided to barf all over the field. Moss was about to win one as well. The whole WR can bring down a whole team thing is greatly overstated IMO.

He's the [expletive] who inked the deal. Either way you're a professional and a grown up and little kids watch you, keep that in mind while your punting around footballs just because you don't get your way.

As for TO and Moss they both have had multiple great opportunities even if it doesn't prove that cry baby WR's don't kill your team it does prove a WR will not be the difference maker in a championship game.

I really love the trade for Miami, and as McShay pointed out on ESPN this morning, this could allow Miami to go after Dan Williams,, so it could be an even better trade. That being said, Denver still got a couple nice picks. Good trade all around.

it could easily blow up in miamis face, but that is a chance they have to take because the reward could be huge. he is possibly the most talented receiver in the league and is only 26. he has many years of success to come and is a huge steal for not giving up a first round pick.

Great trade for Miami, they needed a #1 WR. Broncos are [expletive]ed however, they'll retool through the draft but right now even the 2nd and 3rd options are questionable. I'm glad Marshall went to Miami over Seattle, I wouldnt be able to stand him in a Seahawks uniform.

He's the [expletive] who inked the deal. Either way you're a professional and a grown up and little kids watch you, keep that in mind while your punting around footballs just because you don't get your way.

As for TO and Moss they both have had multiple great opportunities even if it doesn't prove that cry baby WR's don't kill your team it does prove a WR will not be the difference maker in a championship game.

Marshall was still on his rookie deal. You'd think that after 2 years of All-Pro type production he'd be getting paid like one.

Edited by Flash

we already have jacoby ford on our team, and his name is ted ginn. no thanks.

Contrary to not taking a receiver early, something Parcells will not do is draft Dan Williams, who is better suited in a 43 then a 34.

Sergio Kindle, CJ Spiller and Jason Pierre-Paul or bust.

I see your high on Pierre-Paul. Why? He didn't show me anything when I saw him play Miami. Seems like he just dominated in a weak conference.

B-MARSH...this makes up for the lack of trades and stuff to improve the team. Our offense could be sick, all we gotta do is draft Spiller, but I doubt we will.

BTW, Brown, Ginn and Taylor are probably gonna be gone by the start of the season. The Ravens want Ginn because Cam Cameron's dumb [expletive] drafted him in the first place. We need a RB because Ricky only has one year left in him and Hilliard and whats his face aren't solid running backs.

CJ Spiller would be a great choice at 12, and I would take him over any defensive player available at that pick. We can get a solid guy at NT or ILB in the second round, and we have like an army of linebackers already.

Edited by SRV

I see your high on Pierre-Paul. Why? He didn't show me anything when I saw him play Miami. Seems like he just dominated in a weak conference.

He's the lanky kind of prospect that scouts drool over. Big, large arms, great speed off the edge and he's got the highest ceiling out of any pass rusher in the draft. I think that's a Parcells kind of guy.

B-MARSH...this makes up for the lack of trades and stuff to improve the team. Our offense could be sick, all we gotta do is draft Spiller, but I doubt we will.

BTW, Brown, Ginn and Taylor are probably gonna be gone by the start of the season. The Ravens want Ginn because Cam Cameron's dumb [expletive] drafted him in the first place. We need a RB because Ricky only has one year left in him and Hilliard and whats his face aren't solid running backs.

CJ Spiller would be a great choice at 12, and I would take him over any defensive player available at that pick. We can get a solid guy at NT or ILB in the second round, and we have like an army of linebackers already.

drafting spiller would be a mistake with all the needs we have. we could easily find a good back in the 3rd or 4th round. i say we get earl thomas at 12 or kindle

Edited by MiamiSolja7

drafting spiller would be a mistake with all the needs we have. we could easily find a good back in the 3rd or 4th round. i say we get earl thomas at 12 or kindle

Earl Thomas at 12? No thanks. There's only 1 safety worth taking in round 1 IMO and we all know who that is. I want Dez or Spiller. This draft is extremely deep on the defensive side IMO and we can afford to wait until round 2 if we wanted to to get that OLB for our system. Kindle is a nice choice but I still think you go Dez or Spiller. We'd have one of the most explosive offenses in the league.

Plus, we can trade Ronnie for a pick or 2.

I actually tend to like Lex Hilliard, and I know Parcells gushed over him at more then one point during the season. Tough, bruising back that finishes his runs with authority. Quality third-stringer, or back-up.

I actually tend to like Lex Hilliard, and I know Parcells gushed over him at more then one point during the season. Tough, bruising back that finishes his runs with authority. Quality third-stringer, or back-up.

Big fan of Hilliard as well. He showed a lot of promise late in the season. I'd take Spiller at 12 and then trade Ronnie for a second and whatever else we could get so you go defense or receiver in round 2 if you want. Then at 73 I'd go with a pass rusher like Ricky Sapp.

Follow that up in round 4 with a tight end like Jimmy Graham.

Edited by Flash

Earl Thomas at 12? No thanks. There's only 1 safety worth taking in round 1 IMO and we all know who that is. I want Dez or Spiller. This draft is extremely deep on the defensive side IMO and we can afford to wait until round 2 if we wanted to to get that OLB for our system. Kindle is a nice choice but I still think you go Dez or Spiller. We'd have one of the most explosive offenses in the league.

Plus, we can trade Ronnie for a pick or 2.

we dont have a 2nd round pick..... thats why we go defense first. running backs are easy to find in this league, safeties and good pass rushing OLB. not so much. i would rather have jahvid best over spiller anyway, but again running back is not a need on this team, we would be essentially waisting a first on a position that we don't need. dez. LOL no way we getting him after we just got marshall. we can get a wr if neccesary in the later rounds. this isn't madden man, there is no chance on this green earth that anyone takes an injury prone ronnie brown for a 2nd. running backs are too easy to find. our defense was terrible last year and it needs to be adressed. we currently have no FS, no DT, and no OLB. there is no chance in the world that we draft spiller or dez in the first round.

Edited by MiamiSolja7