Al Jefferson to work with Hakeem Olajuwon

"This is something I really want to do, to make myself a better player, to get in better shape and to get my body right," said Jefferson, who had 16 points and 11 rebounds Wednesday night. "I've had this kind of workout schedule before. I know I can do it again. I want to be an all-star player in this league."

A key part of Jefferson's offseason agenda includes workout sessions in Houston with hall of fame center Hakeem Olajuwon, who was known for his excellent footwork in the post. Olajuwon has made himself available to work with NBA players. He spent time last summer with Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant.

"Olajuwon been one of my favorite players since I came into the league," Jefferson said. "I'm hoping he can take my game, on offense and defense, to another level.''

http://www.twincities.com/timberwolves/ci_14885813?nclick_check=1 Edited by Lone Wolf

I honestly wouldnt mind trading Al. I like him as a player, but he isnt fitting into our system. If we could get him for a big man who is quicker and more fit for the system I wouldnt really mind it at all. Just something about him I have lost intrest in him