Favorite players in every sport

SRT Spidey

I've never understood the idea that some of your favorite players are guys you never watched play.

Coming from the guy with Patrick Ewing in his sig lol. You probably only watched him play live(if at all) at the end of his career when his teams were better without him.

As a basketball fan I think it is important to know and appreciate the history of the game so I watch old games of the all-time greats and you can still appreciate those guys play and how they approach their business.

Coming from the guy with Patrick Ewing in his sig lol. You probably only watched him play live(if at all) at the end of his career when his teams were better without him.

As a basketball fan I think it is important to know and appreciate the history of the game so I watch old games of the all-time greats and you can still appreciate those guys play and how they approach their business.

He was a Knick from the year I was born ('86) until I was 14 ('00).

Larry Bird's last game was in '92, were you even born yet? :lol:

Sick comparison.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not burning you for doing it, I'm just saying that I personally don't get it, and likely never will. I've seen tons of Mickey Mantle tape, and I appreciate what he's done for the game of baseball, and place him with the all-time greats... But I can't say he is one of my favorite players. I never watched him play a live game.