lil wayne says he was raped

reno

lil wayne is hip-hop, him and eminem are the only ones making real hits nowadays.

Lil Wayne is [expletive]. He raps about the same bull[expletive] all day: how hes the best rapper alive (sike), money, cars, girls, drugs and [expletive] many people can not relate to. He raps too show off, and what he drops is horrible...lollipop? Please.

LOL I've never understood why people say Wayne raps about the same thing. Its actually the exact opposite. You want metaphors and all that "lyrical [expletive]" then listen to some of Wayne's stuff. I've never seen someone rap about so many different things actually.

I hate this perception that guys in the south and people who get played on the radio put out garbage and can't rap. Just because a guy isn't "spitting knowledge" or anything doesn't make him less of a rapper. They've just perfected their craft in a different way.

LOL I've never understood why people say Wayne raps about the same thing. Its actually the exact opposite. You want metaphors and all that "lyrical [expletive]" then listen to some of Wayne's stuff. I've never seen someone rap about so many different things actually.

I hate this perception that guys in the south and people who get played on the radio put out garbage and can't rap. Just because a guy isn't "spitting knowledge" or anything doesn't make him less of a rapper. They've just perfected their craft in a different way.

He talks about stupid [expletive], look at his lyrics..?

I'm Gettng more cheese than macaroni

And I'm in more beef than beefaroni

I get puzzy like a dog.

I get money like a cash register.

You nyggas can't see me, I'm invisible.

I'm fly like an eagle.

I kill nyggas like murder.

I carry big guns like I'm in Iraq.

For a guy who's been rapping since he's been what 12? Id except more.