lil wayne says he was raped

reno

He raps about his life, just like Cudi raps about his life. Just because you can't relate to his lyrics doesn't mean others can't.

edit, lmao eminem is the only one who is close the others are just garbage new comers that have too much hype.

How do any of those lyrics relate to his life? He just tries to show off...any does a bad job at it anyways.

Ice Cube is below Wayne? Are you an idiot or you just want to act like that...and Wayne will never reach Eminem's level even if he put out 20 albums he'll still be behind Eminem.

How do any of those lyrics relate to his life? He just tries to show off...any does a bad job at it anyways.

Ice Cube is below Wayne? Are you an idiot or you just want to act like that...and Wayne will never reach Eminem's level even if he put out 20 albums he'll still be behind Eminem.

eminem is garbage dude, he's has like one good album and the rest have been horrible. wayne has had 4 classics at least and tons of amazing mixtapes. ice cube is a nobody, never even heard of him.

eminem is garbage dude, he's has like one good album and the rest have been horrible. wayne has had 4 classics at least and tons of amazing mixtapes. ice cube is a nobody, never even heard of him.

Sarcasm on?

Tell me why Eminem has the most album sales all time? Over 80 million..explain that to me if he is garbage. 1 good album? Have you even heard or Slim Shady LP, Slim Shady EP, Marshall Mathers, Eminem Show, Relapse? Never heard of Ice Cube, well that's why you like Lil Wayne your not a rap fan at all, go listen to some soulja boy you're probably a 12 year old kid anyways. GTFO.

Edited by Dazed

Tell me why Eminem has the most album sales all time? Over 80 million..explain that to me if he is garbage. 1 good album? Have you even heard or Slim Shady LP, Slim Shady EP, Marshall Mathers, Eminem Show, Relapse? Never heard of Ice Cube, well that's why you like Lil Wayne your not a rap fan at all, go listen to some soulja boy you're probably a 12 year old kid anyways. GTFO.

SMH at this whole post. Relapse wasn't very good IMO but Em is a great rapper and definitely has more than one album. Obviously he's being sarcastic about Ice Cube and even Em.

But to say someone who likes Wayne isn't a rap fan is retarded, and then to go on and diss some dude who's probably your age of younger who has made millions producing and making hits that millions of people enjoy is crazy. Soulja Boy might not be the best lyricist out there and may not have the most powerful lyrics, but you can't knock the guy. He's had a ton of hits so far in his young career.

lol @ Lil' Wayne being a good artist, he is whats wrong with hip hop. He's putting weak [expletive] punch lines on hot beats and filling songs with absolute trash yet he's making millions. It's an absolute joke. Compare one random Wayne song to one random Big song Em song Pac song Jay-Z song, you will laugh your [expletive] off at how bad they make Wayne look.

• Like 1

lol @ Lil' Wayne being a good artist, he is whats wrong with hip hop. He's putting weak [expletive] punch lines on hot beats and filling songs with absolute trash yet he's making millions. It's an absolute joke. Compare one random Wayne song to one random Big song Em song Pac song Jay-Z song, you will laugh your [expletive] off at how bad they make Wayne look.

Thank you, at teast someone knows real hip-hop here.

SMH at this whole post. Relapse wasn't very good IMO but Em is a great rapper and definitely has more than one album. Obviously he's being sarcastic about Ice Cube and even Em.

But to say someone who likes Wayne isn't a rap fan is retarded, and then to go on and diss some dude who's probably your age of younger who has made millions producing and making hits that millions of people enjoy is crazy. Soulja Boy might not be the best lyricist out there and may not have the most powerful lyrics, but you can't knock the guy. He's had a ton of hits so far in his young career.

Lol have you seen what he talks about? I'll superman that ho..wtf is that. His hits are stupid dances that have beats and kids who don't know rap liked him.

Lol have you seen what he talks about? I'll superman that ho..wtf is that. His hits are stupid dances that have beats and kids who don't know rap liked him.

Hits are basically songs that are popular and played on the radio.

says the guy who posts B.o.B...

obviously if you couldn't detect sarcasm in any of my posts then i've lost hope. people take [expletive] too seriously on the internet. if you're going to act like an elitist go to a hip-hop forum.

Obviously you had sarcasm, but not in all your posts so don't try an bs that. There's nothing wrong with B.o.B, creates his own music, plays all kinds of instruments, produces, sings, and raps all good.

Obviously you had sarcasm, but not in all your posts so don't try an bs that. There's nothing wrong with B.o.B, creates his own music, plays all kinds of instruments, produces, sings, and raps all good.

Where exactly was I not kidding? lol. though i like lil wayne in some situations i don't think he's a particularly good lyricist but denying his talent is just ludicrous. b.o.b is average or worse (eespecially rapping) at all of those things. i do enjoy some of his songs and his originality .

says the guy who posts B.o.B...

obviously if you couldn't detect sarcasm in any of my posts then i've lost hope. people take [expletive] too seriously on the internet. if you're going to act like an elitist go to a hip-hop forum.

Says the guy who starts freaking out when someone talks [expletive] about Lupe, you started over reactin to [expletive], everyone was chill until you came and started tryin to [expletive] on every1 for no reason