GM2: Chicago @ Cleveland

Not to mention hes taunting the crowd in one of them. And the other time he was walking around by himself showing off to the crowd. Now tell me how that is similar to taunting the other teams coach and their bench. That is retarded logic.

Sorry bro, LeBron is imperfect and Kobe is perfect. Even Yao has been known to taunt his opponent, ffs, who cares.

:lol:

What a great discussion about the game, guys!

Well, Cleveland played a tremendous fourth quarter. LeBron took over and Moon hit some clutch threes. The Bulls looked better than in game 1 that's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to take one at home.

Not to mention hes taunting the crowd in one of them. And the other time he was walking around by himself showing off to the crowd. Now tell me how that is similar to taunting the other teams coach and their bench. That is retarded logic.

Do you ever not [expletive]? Just wondering.

• Like 1

When LeBron was nailing those shots the crowd was just erupting.

And you guys say Moon's a bad three point shooter and was lucky in the LA game....look at his stats this year, he's been very solid from deep. Very good player.

Just an awesome game. We won it that's all that matters.

Talking [expletive] to a team who was .500 in the regular season that you should be murdering right now. Super cool lol.

Cannot wait to see Orlando play them in the ECF again.

Too bad you don't know the whole story.

LeBron on woofing w/Bulls bench: "They asked for me to shoot jumper and I did over and over and over and over and over and over."

I'm surprised you put us in the ECF....with the cockiness you have over your team I'd think you'd have the Heat over the Cavs in 5?

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

When LeBron was nailing those shots the crowd was just erupting.

And you guys say Moon's a bad three point shooter and was lucky in the LA game....look at his stats this year, he's been very solid from deep. Very good player.

Just an awesome game. We won it that's all that matters.

Moon was very good shooting threes in Miami IIRC. Very underrated 3-point shooter.

Too bad you don't know the whole story.

http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider

I'm surprised you put us in the ECF....with the cockiness you have over your team I'd think you'd have the Heat over the Cavs in 5?

Cockiness? I think we can beat Boston but Cleveland is clearly better than us. I'm not some mega biased homer unlike plenty of other people here.

Just because I think we can beat Boston and land someone in free agency doesn't make me a cocky idiot.

• Owner

Chicago needs Ben Gordon, badly. Hinrich just isn't fit for what they are trying to do in Chicago, and Gordon is a much better off-the-ball player, not to mention he can make anything with a hand in his face.

I'm very curious what would happen if the Bulls doubled LeBron every single possession, like teams have done to Bryant in the past. I thought about it, and I figured the Cavaliers would win this game by 30+ points, if that were to happen...

Mo Williams

Anthony Parker

Delonte West

Jamario Moon

Daniel Gibson

Antawn Jamison

Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Every one of those guys can knock down open 20-footers, or threes. It's really devastating, and while LeBron is the main reason why they are the best in the East, the set of shooters is very overlooked.

• Owner

By the way, I'm not saying the game was lopsided as far as calls go, because the refs did miss a few calls down the stretch that favored the Bulls...but the referees need to do something about Shaq's elbows. They are probably the worst I've seen at this point of his career, and he's using them more frequently than ever before. If other players are going to get into trouble, and the league reviews in-game elbows all the time, they should look into Shaq's. He's hit Noah and Miller in the chops multiple times in this series already.

who gives a [expletive] who you are playing? You are practically saying the Bulls aren't worth taunting? Lol.... your guys double standards are absolutely hilarious honestly.

Seriously lol, it's the [expletive]ing postseason. If there were even such a ridiculous thing as 'earning the right to be taunted', I would think that a playoff spot would suffice, but apparently not.