Artest New Hair For Tonight

• Owner

Rodman had tons of fans when he did this with his hair. Then he tried it when he was in Los Angeles, and everyone seemed to hate on him.

If Ron did this anywhere else, it would be awesome...but because he's in Los Angeles, he is certainly the attention whore, and it just doesn't look cool.

Rodman had tons of fans when he did this with his hair. Then he tried it when he was in Los Angeles, and everyone seemed to hate on him.

If Ron did this anywhere else, it would be awesome...but because he's in Los Angeles, he is certainly the attention whore, and it just doesn't look cool.

Exactly. His hair looks raw. Some personal trainer at my gym works out with Artest and we were talking about his hair today. :lol:

Edited by Legacy

I like how he reppin the team and all but it looks ridiculous. I just ignore it now anyway, though it was kind of hard to with last night's game lol didn't think he was gonna go back to adding weird symbols or whatever those were considering last time he did something like that he ended up shaving his head the next day.

Yeah I used to love it when he did this sort of stuff in Houston but the whole hair color thing seems like he's trying to be Dennis Rodman V2. Hair looks pretty sick though.