Stern gave Game 2 to the Jazz (PIC as proof)

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/339947/miles_medium.jpg

Pic says it all.

Three offensive fouls on Melo... 6 fouls total. Numerous bogus calls on KMart, Bird, Nene... all Denver starters had 5 or more fouls.

Thanks Mr. Spooner. "I'm seeing it, but gotta give this to THE JAZZ."

Edited by SnakefromHell

^(to kingfish... how's the fish taste) You idiot, you don't understand...

We were down only 1 pt at the time... had that out of bounds called, we'd have claimed back possession with a chance to take a lead. Instead the play went on and Melo got called for a foul, and Miles knocked down two for a 3 pt lead.

BIG DIFFERENCE you idiot.

If it had been a 10 pt lead, then you can say I'm only crying... this is a mother[expletive]in robbing a granny's house and rape the granny at the same time. [expletive]ing dick

Edited by SnakefromHell
  • Like 1

^(to kingfish... how's the fish taste) You idiot, you don't understand...

We were down only 1 pt at the time... had that out of bounds called, we'd have claimed back possession with a chance to take a lead. Instead the play went on and Melo got called for a foul, and Miles knocked down two for a 3 pt lead.

BIG DIFFERENCE you idiot.

If it had been a 10 pt lead, then you can say I'm only crying... this is a mother[expletive]in robbing a granny's house and rape the granny at the same time. [expletive]ing dick

Is this all you do when your team loses? You have been saying the same thing for years every time your team is bounced from the playoffs, wah wah wah its all David Sterns fault.

• Like 2

Both of yall need to chill. If it's just gonna be more flaming and trolling then dudes are gonna start getting suspended till the playoffs are over.

I got a pic to prove it this time you dick[expletive]... conspiracy is real this time! .

I swear if this dick[expletive] is allowed to troll in this thread, I will troll in Lakers thread when they lose to Thunder.

:lol: You're a beast lad.

But honestly back on-topic, you do realize that the Jazz have been getting ref help for many years now, righT?

I cry? Dude do you have brains? This is playoffs, not summer league.

Dude if there're two classes of Laker fans, you're classified in the dumb Laker fans category.

^To Yugo, I heard chatters of Stern hating on the Nuggets... after Game 2, I'm convinced. I mean, the fouls before this non-call were outrageous. The Spurs game, I swear the fans were about to kill the refs.

Edited by SnakefromHell