The "Obama Prayer" Facebook group

La Bomba

Does anyone else find this page extremely over the top? It's title is "DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN." It has over 700,00 fans, and whether you like Obama or not, I think you're a really immoral person if you're joining this even as a joke. I just can't believe there are 700,000 people who wish the death upon someone that was elected by the American people and has a family. I bet these people are quick to knock on someone's door telling them they are going to hell if they don't believe in God. This isn't Hitler or Stalin, he's a democratically elected leader and some of the hateful opposition he's receiving is just over the top.

Edited by Sublime

98% of them are (don't take this the wrong way) closed minded, young republicans who only think that way because their parents think that.

So by that logic then everyone in the pro-Obama groups must be liberals who only say they're liberal because its what's "cool" to be a liberal now in America. Not all Republicans are closed minded money hungry schmucks like people like yourself say they are.

So by that logic then everyone in the pro-Obama groups must be liberals who only say they're liberal because its what's "cool" to be a liberal now in America. Not all Republicans are closed minded money hungry schmucks like people like yourself say they are.

Reading comprehension ftl, Flash.

That isn't what he said. Not all Republicans want Obama dead.

• Owner

It's ridiculous and needs to be deleted. There have been quite a few people talking about how someone needs to assassinate him, and their posts are getting deleted for it. You'd think that would be a HUGE problem.

That isn't what he said. Not all Republicans want Obama dead.

Read the first part of my post. By saying that 99% of the people in the group think that way is like me saying all the young people who voted for Obama only voted for him because it was the cool thing to do.

Now I don't support that group by any means because he's our President and while some of us don't like his policies or don't agree with his political beliefs, its absurd to want him assassinated.

Why wasn't there any groups like this created for Bush.

Yes I know there is a group called "The guy that threw his shoes at bush... etch" but none of them said bla bla bla lets kill him smdh

I'm sure there were groups about Bush. Hell, Bush still gets blamed for things even today almost 2 years after he left office.

Why wasn't there any groups like this created for Bush.

Yes I know there is a group called "The guy that threw his shoes at bush... etch" but none of them said bla bla bla lets kill him smdh

Are you wittingly playing the race card here?? lol

If only 700,000 people who use facebook are racist then I think America has done one real hell of a job in 50 years.

Guest Need4Sheed

98% of them are (don't take this the wrong way) closed minded, young republicans who only think that way because their parents think that.

fabulous logic demonstrated here

Are you wittingly playing the race card here?? lol

If only 700,000 people who use facebook are racist then I think America has done one real hell of a job in 50 years.

Lmao nope not at all playing the race card, im just asking a simple question. Nobody on Facebook ever wish death on Bush :lol: there is a big damn diffrence, I wouldnt care if it was Geroge Bush, if somebody made a group like that all hell would break loose, and Yes I would say the same thing, you dont wish death on anybody

Lmao nope not at all playing the race card, im just asking a simple question. Nobody on Facebook ever wish death on Bush :lol: there is a big damn diffrence, I wouldnt care if it was Geroge Bush, if somebody made a group like that all hell would break loose, and Yes I would say the same thing, you dont wish death on anybody

I'm sure people wished death on Bush towards the end of his second term but I agree, death should never be wished upon anyone no matter how you feel about them politically.

Guest Need4Sheed

but FB wasnt nearly as popular as it is now then when bush was in office. real talk

but FB wasnt nearly as popular as it is now then when bush was in office. real talk

This is true too. I've heard people call Bush things just as bad as I've heard them call Obama if not worse.

Read the first part of my post. By saying that 99% of the people in the group think that way is like me saying all the young people who voted for Obama only voted for him because it was the cool thing to do.

Now I don't support that group by any means because he's our President and while some of us don't like his policies or don't agree with his political beliefs, its absurd to want him assassinated.

He said 99% of the people that joined that group, not 99% of ALL young republicans.

I remember a lot people did some threats to Bush.. I didn't like him but i would never make any threats to him just because what he done i just didnt like the way he ran things but there are a lot dumb people in the united states which is so sad.