Jan Vesely to skip the 2010 Draft.

Flash

After consulting with my coach Mr. Dusan Vujosevic, my Agent and my family, who has always been very supportive of me in every decision that I have made in the past, I made the decision not to enter the 2010 NBA Draft.

I have decided to stay and play for my club BC Partizan for the next season.

Basketball is my life, something that is very important to me, and I want to continue to learn more.

My Coach Dusan Vujosevic and all of the staff of BC Partizan have been great to me ever since I have arrived to Belgrade, Serbia. Because of my coaches, my teammates and the best fans in the world, Belgrade is a place that I will always call home.

Playing in the NBA has been my dream since I started to play basketball. But, to be ready for this, I feel now is the time for me to continue to work hard to realize that goal in near future.

Alexander Raskovic, Jan Vesely’s agent:

Edited by Flash

Smart move if he doesn't get hurt. To me, he looks like a player with a very nice upside, but isn't quite NBA-ready yet. If he went to the league right away, chances are he's not going to get as much playing time to develop as he would in Europe.

Good because a lot of mocks had the Grizzlies taking him and I'm simply not intrigued by this prospect.

DX now has you taking Motiejunas...I got hammered for that in my mock but that's beside the point. Your thoughts?

DX now has you taking Motiejunas...I got hammered for that in my mock but that's beside the point. Your thoughts?

I actually don't mind that pick because our depth at PF is horrible and we need a shooter badly. Him being a bad rebounder isn't an issue since we're already a top rebounding team in the league. Plus, Randolph is also on contract year.

But, I would much rather see us take a shooting guard and move Mayo to point or just draft a point guard if Eric Bledsoe is available.

I actually don't mind that pick because our depth at PF is horrible and we need a shooter badly. Him being a bad rebounder isn't an issue since we're already a top rebounding team in the league. Plus, Randolph is also on contract year.

But, I would much rather see us take a shooting guard and move Mayo to point or just draft a point guard if Eric Bledsoe is available.

LOL, you should've posted that in my mock thread which eventually got turned into a me vs. Motiejunas thread and a how dumb can you be for saying the Grizzlies draft him.

Oh well.

If Bledsoe is available, I would like the Grizzlies to draft him. We need some depth at point guard and Bledsoe could even be the starter. Motiejunas is a nice pick because he gives us some depth at power forward and a shooter, which is one of our needs.

And Gay isn't likely out this offseason. It's actually looking like he will likely stay.