GM4: Orlando (3) @ Charlotte (0)

If Dwight is allowed to breathe, Orlando will win easily.

Yeah I don't wanna sound like a homer, but isn't Dwight a superstar? The team standout? Kobe, Bron, Wade are all that person on their respective teams, and they never foul out, they get benefits, they are the ones who the fans want to see out there in the clutch moments. Why isn't Dwight treated this way? It's like I always see him get 3 PFs within like 10 mins of the first quarter. Then he get's angry, and he gets T'd. Sometimes I feel like the refs enjoy watching him get upset.

Yeah I don't wanna sound like a homer, but isn't Dwight a superstar? The team standout? Kobe, Bron, Wade are all that person on their respective teams, and they never foul out, they get benefits, they are the ones who the fans want to see out there in the clutch moments. Why isn't Dwight treated this way? It's like I always see him get 3 PFs within like 10 mins of the first quarter. Then he get's angry, and he gets T'd. Sometimes I feel like the refs enjoy watching him get upset.

He gets called tighter than any star player I've ever seen. He can't clear space for the life of him because he isn't allowed to. He moves an arm its a foul. Someone flops, its a foul.

Its ridiculous watching him get early fouls that go uncalled when anyone else does it.

• Like 1

• Owner

Yeah, but I wouldn't compare him to other superstars that don't play his position, because the center position is much more physical.

However, compare him to Shaq. O'Neal STILL clears people out with his elbows, every possession, and gets away with it.

Congrats to the Magic for the sweep, but Dwight averaged 5.5 fouls in the series. Some of the fouls are questionable but regardless, he needs to learn how to adjust. Also, the superstar treatment goes to the goaltending calls.

• Owner

LOL.

First team out!

Too many bad shots down the stretch, in every single game, and Nelson tore them up whenever he wanted. Orlando did them in without Dwight, most of the time, even though his presence was significant on the defensive end.