GM1: Boston @ Cleveland

Oh wow. This is gonna be an intense series, im excited for it. There will hopefully be a lot of arguments and a lot of fights, I know there will be. KG and Andy V, Lebron and Paulina, Rondo vs Mo. And I think Shaq vs Perkins might make the universe explode. All I know is this is going to be a very physical series. With Lebron and PP, whoever needs a wheelchair first will probably be the one who loses this series. :D

Going to this! So mad his MVP presentation is at Game 2 though, which I can't go to.

LeBron wanted to face the Celts so bad. We lost in 7 games to this team only two years ago in tough fashion. Big rivalry. We have homecourt this time.

That was a horrible call by the refs he was not even close to being set. Rondo is owning so far by himself right now.

Damn Cavs fans suck, Lebron gets a nice and one a little bit back and it was like they were playing in Boston.

Just watch it on a stream.

I would but the connection so bad it takes forever to even load espn.com

Anyways, I watched the game over at a friends.

LeBron did great despite that hurt elbow but man Mo Williams was on fire. He scored like 10 points in under two minutes. Great game though. The Cavaliers were making me worried in the first half. I'm glad they managed to get things together.

• Owner

Boston didn't do what they were supposed to do in this game, and that's work over Jamison for the entire time he was on the floor. They ended up watching Rondo do everything at certain critical points of the game, and it did get a little weird in that second half, especially when they decided they weren't going to defend ANY shots, by ANY player.

It almost looked like most of them were out of gas, but who knows.