Eagles RB Charles Scott

Guest Zyzz

Guest Zyzz

Check this out , it's from a LSU fan:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3898/juggernauteaglesalt.jpg

Your Rookie RB had something of a reputation at LSU...

Let me begin by saying - My 2 favorite teams in the NFL are:

1. The New Orleans Saints

2. Whoever is playing the Cowboys

Now that Charles Scott is an Eagle... I guess I'll be a Philadelphia fan more than twice a year.

Y'all truly got one of the good guys when your FO drafted him. Hard worker, football smart, selfless player and the personification of High-Character off the field as well. If he plays to his potential - y'all best be ready to bring the noise whenever he steps on the field. I look forward to seeing "Chuck the Truck" teaching opposing secondaries what's what on Sundays.

Look out world...

Charles Scott - Juggernaut

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2010/5/3/1455659/your-rookie-rb-had-something-of-a

Edited by Zyzz

That rookie's got more to worry about than the rest of the NFC EAST. He better worry about pleasing the fans in Philadelphia. <_<

what??

all that you have to do in order to please philly fans is to go out on the field every down and play your heart out and do anything for the team. that is why philly fans loved brian dawkins and other players similar to him. i dont know much about charles scott, but if he is actually a hard worker and a juggernaut of a rb then he will easily be loved in philly

but he will be fighting buckley for that 3rd rb spot. hes got a decent chance for it

I think he'll beat Buckley for the 3rd spot quite easily, tbh.