GM4: LA Lakers (3) @ Utah (0)

Real Deal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels good to sweep a team, real good. Kobe hit some incredible shots, and Pau played like a man today. Good stuff.

Bynum needs to snap out of it, two poor games in a row. Hopefully this week of rest will do us wonders.

Bring it on, PHX.

Feels good to sweep a team, real good. Kobe hit some incredible shots, and Pau played like a man today. Good stuff.

Bynum needs to snap out of it, two poor games in a row. Hopefully this week of rest will do us wonders.

Bring it on, PHX.

This is a revenge series man, I'm so glad I live in Glendale, AZ for such a perfect timing.

Last year the Lakers were 4-1 against the Jazz in round 1. This year the Jazz beat a team that matched up against the Lakers in the conference finals, yet the Lakers improved to 4-0 in a Round 2 match up.

Does this prove anything about the addition of Ron Artest?

No. he had no wing player to defend, not to mention that Okur was injured, and Kirilenko didnt play until Game 3.

This is a revenge series man, I'm so glad I live in Glendale, AZ for such a perfect timing.

After two first round exits by them, I'm feeling some revenge. I'm just scared that Nash and Dragic is going to eat Fisher, Farmar, and Brown alive.

Artest proved his worth in round 1 shutting down Durant. He also was great in this series imo. His defense is always good, but he brought good offense this series. His 3's in game 3 were huge and he spread the floor for Kobe and Pau. Man Artest hitting his 3's made everyone else better.

No. he had no wing player to defend, not to mention that Okur was injured, and Kirilenko didnt play until Game 3.

Repeating myself here, but regardless of injuries, that was an improved Utah team. They were a higher seed, and also beat the same team that went to the conference finals last year.

Also, as KF said, he did some good things offensively. Plus, you don't have to guard the best player in order to be a positive impact on defense.

Anyone catch the clip of the guy during halftime on a unicycle as tall as the basketball goal? They showed like a 10 second clip of him shooting the ball or whatever. I thought it was pretty cool.