By Not Making An All-NBA Team, Did Chris Bosh's Value Go Down?

Now I am not talking about his value in terms of whether or not he is going to make the max this summer because I think we all can agree that Chris Bosh is going to be given a max contract this summer (whether he deserves it or not is another issue in itself), it is only a matter of where he will be earning that max contract.

However, what isn't so black and white is whether or not Bosh not being named to any of the three All-NBA Teams will have a negative effect on his value in a potential sign and trade situation for the Raptors. Do you think that when discussing potential sign and trade deals teams are going to use the fact that Bosh wasn't an All-NBA player in an attempt to possily low-ball Toronto in a deal, thus, lowering his value around the league?

What do you guys think?

It's tough to say. All of the players who made the team were just as deserving in my eyes and all of their teams were able to make the playoffs. One thing I question is why is Duncan a Forward on the All-NBA teams but a C on the defensive team? But that doesn't really change much. Bosh was still the next guy in line so I don't know how much it hurts him. The downfall of the team was his injury so people will take that in consideration.

Will it hurt him? I don't think so, at least not as much as Joe Johnson's disappearing act hurt him. Bosh is still the 3rd guy in line for big money after LeBron and Wade who are guaranteed max money. Someone is going to throw big money at him. Whenever I try to place a value on a player, I try to shoot higher because of the inclination of GMs and Owners to over pay (Hello Jerome James, different situation but overpaying at it's finest)