BOSTON!

Back in the Eastern Conference Finals WHAT??? After this dismal season where we finished as the fourth seed (behidn the hawks really?) my boys have really turned it on in the post-season and wow i can't believe we actually knocked the Cavs out. So the question is now do you guys think we can take the Magic and make it back to the finals for one more rematch (hopefully) with you LA fans. Can't wait man too excited. :glasses:

If they play the way they did vs Cleveland I think they won't have problems for Orlando. They've traditionally matched up well with Orlando. Boston took them to Game 7 last year, and that was without KG. Should be an interesting series

When do tickets go on sale? I'd love to go to a game.

This series should be good. We got homecourt and took the regular season series 3-1. I like our odds, but Celtics have definitely shown they're a threat by knocking out Cleveland.

You Celtics fans celebrate very early lol.

Chill, its just round 2. Its championship or bust for you guys.

not celebrating. I'm only stoked because we played so bad all season long and i never expected us to get this far. Its chip or bust for you guys too, just like the other two teams. All i want is another series with LA in the finals, im sure u guys wouldnt want it any other way either.

not celebrating. I'm only stoked because we played so bad all season long and i never expected us to get this far. Its chip or bust for you guys too, just like the other two teams. All i want is another series with LA in the finals, im sure u guys wouldnt want it any other way either.

Your right and Laker fans arent celebrating a damn thing.

So yeah, im happy for you guys too right now. But still a lot of basketball to be played. :)

I was so close.

Game 1 winner: Cavaliers

Game 2 winner: Celtics

Game 3 winner: Celtics

Game 4 winner: Celtics

Game 5 winner (if necessary): Cavaliers

Game 6 winner (if necessary): Celtics

<_<