No Bron/Kobe Finals. So who is it?

SRT Spidey

heh?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it'll be LA-BOS. Boston matches up very well with Orlando. Perkins can hold his own against Howards so no need to double. The Celtics are the best defensive team in the NBA. They almost beat Orlando last year WITHOUT KG. With KG back and playing like the KG of 08 I got them beating Orlando.

Would love to see Steve Nash get to the Finals though, I'm pulling for the Suns.

I honestly like Orlando in the match up against Boston because I think they are playing very good basketball right now and for some reason have a strange feeling they will pull threw against the Celtics.

Thinking it might be a repeat of last years finals but the Suns though I think will lose, worry me a little bit against the Lakers.

• Owner

Depends on how Orlando plays. They can't sit there and rely on the three so much if they aren't going to feed Dwight first. Launching threes without going to the post turns them into contested jumpers, most of the time, and they will crash and burn that way.

Otherwise, they can push the Celtics aside in six games.

LA can knock out the Suns in five or six, depending on Bynum's production. Since it hasn't looked good in the last two games, it may come down to Lamar. Kobe has had five consecutive 30+ point games, so I don't see him (or Gasol) having trouble against a Suns team that can't stop either of them.

Lakers vs Magic for me. When Magic play as well as they did against the Hawks and Bobcats (Dwight aside) with supporting cast draining all the 3s and Vince getting his mojo back, they usually win.

I think it's gonna be LA-Orlando. The Lakers should have no trouble taking out the Suns in 5-6 games. Orlando-Boston is an interesting matchup, but I think the Magic's depth is going to be the big difference in the series. The Celtics just won't have the offensive power to beat the Magic in a 7 game series. Yeah, the Celtics without KG pushed the Magic to 7 last year, but this year the Magic have homecourt advantage and IMO are a better team than last year's squad.