A beat down or what, Magic fans?

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is NO way this series is ending inside of a week or 5 games for that matter. The Celtics are healthy this year, but how much longer will Doc Rivers hide behind the success of his big three. I think Vince Carter will step up, and big. Its been a long time since he's been on a stage like this. He's hungry! Lets go, Magic!

It should be fantastic four now with Rondo. Anyway,Magic in 6 is my pick, although if Sheed can make an impact in the series then the Celtics will win in 7. His ability to shoot the long ball can lure Dwight out and make room for other players.

This is a tough match up for the magic. They have someone, Rondo, who can finally contain Nelson and they have someone big enough, Perkins, to slow down dwight in the paint. Whatshisname still provides spacing issues for the Celtics at PF spot so i'd say I think that this series goes to the team that's playing the best right now. Magic in 6. But I was mad wrong on that cav/celtic series so i duno.

Btw, celtics were 1-3 against magic this season also.

I have a weird feeling orlando will sweep the celtics. Orlando is too young of a team imo.

I hope that you're right but a sweep is a pushin your luck. The Magic gotta be some bad [expletive]*ss to be able to pull this off.

It should be fantastic four now with Rondo. Anyway,Magic in 6 is my pick, although if Sheed can make an impact in the series then the Celtics will win in 7. His ability to shoot the long ball can lure Dwight out and make room for other players.

Yea, man. That Rondo has gotta be the baddest thing to come outta Louisville since M. Ali! Amazing what he does at only 170lbs. Sheed, is the quiet man in all this and will be the deciding factor. :(