The year of revenge!

Its working out quite nicely. Sweep the Jazz for payback of those sweeps in the 90s. Beat the Suns to get revenge for 06-07 years. And since the Celtics have a good shot at returning to the Finals, we can get revenge on them too from the 08 Finals.

This will be the best Lakers championship run ever. :glasses:

I hope the Suns come out and make it a series just because of all the cocky Laker fans that assume their already in the Finals. Complete disrespect to the Phoenix Suns.

I dont think it will be a sweep or anything. I still say Lakers in 6.. maybe 5.

I hope the Suns come out and make it a series just because of all the cocky Laker fans that assume their already in the Finals. Complete disrespect to the Phoenix Suns.

When do Finals tickets go on sale???

• Owner

We are going to surprise all you L.A. fans believe it or not.

Not all, unless you're talking about winning the series. I won't be surprised if the Lakers sweep, or take it in seven...just depends on how we defend the pick and roll.

Lopez will be back, and many don't understand that it's a very, very good thing for Phoenix...but at the same time, Frye will probably hurt us more than Robin, so it could turn into a good thing for us by limiting Frye's minutes.

Lots of things play into our hands, and there are some advantages that the Suns have as well. Basically, if the Suns win the series, I'll be shocked, but it won't be THAT big of an upset.