Al Jefferson practicing with Hakeem this summer

Years

Al Jefferson - F/C - Timberwolves

Al Jefferson says he will work out with Hakeem Olajuwon this summer.

This time last year, Jefferson was on crutches as he recovered from knee surgery. So just the simple fact that he's going to be working out all summer -- let alone with Hakeem the Dream -- is a great sign. After a very slow start, Big Al averaged 19.3 points, 10.1 rebounds, 1.9 blocks and 54.1 percent shooting in March. He'll be a value pick if you can get him in the third round or so next season.

Apr. 15 - 2:17 p.m. ET

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

This is definitely the first im hearing of this

But Imagine combining These post moves

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcT7JTmPPrk[/YOUTUBE]

With what he can learn from this

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Years

Years, stated "third round pick or so" is this safe to assume that you do the fantasy b'ball thing? Yall need to get at me next season if this is the case. I joined this forum late in the season but I didn't know yall was into this. Anyhow, what in the world is Hakeem doin playin ball still :D I guess he's still in shape

Years, stated "third round pick or so" is this safe to assume that you do the fantasy b'ball thing? Yall need to get at me next season if this is the case. I joined this forum late in the season but I didn't know yall was into this. Anyhow, what in the world is Hakeem doin playin ball still :D I guess he's still in shape

That's Duncan in a few years he seems like the type of player that would love to pass on his knowledge to the new gens