HipHopHead's Lottery Mock

HipHopHead

1. Washington Wizards - John Wall

No explanation needed.

2. Philadelphia 76ers - Evan Turner

With Iggy potentially on the move and their 4 and 5 positions set for at least this upcoming year, Turner is the PERFECT pick here.

3. New Jersey Nets - Demarcus Cousins

I think the Net's received a blessing here, Cousins and Lopez could be deadly for a long time in the back court.

4. Minnesota Timberwolves - Wesley Johnson

I think the Timberwolves will surprise people this year, not only with the best SF in the draft, they also have a lot of CAP room and two other first rounders. Can you say the 2010-11 Trailblazers?

5. Sacremento Kings - Derrick Favors

The Kings are lacking in the four and five positions, platooning guys in and out. Favors won't be great his first year but I think he has one of the highest potentials in this years draft.

6. Golden State Warriors - Al-Farouq Aminu

The Golden State Warriors are another great young team with A LOT of talent. Though they have a few GOOD SF's, Aminu's athletic ability is too hard to pass on here. Monroe is also a solid pick here as Randolph's future is shaky.

7. Detroit Pistons - Greg Monroe

Mo Town gets their next Ben Wallace, at least they hope.

8. Los Angeles Clippers - Eminem

The Clippers are in a hard spot here. There are no wing-players worthy of this pick, or even close to it. I don't think they'll trade out but it's the only viable option at this point.

9. Utah Jazz - Cole Aldrich

With Boozer leaving they'll need a man down low who will stay under the basket. Okur isn't that.

10. Indiana Pacers - Ekpe Udoh

Don't know much about this guy but from what I've heard he's a great talent at the four spot.

11. New Orleans Hornets - Hassen Whiteside

My wild card pick, has the most potential in the draft but is also a huge risk. The Hornets need a big-man for the future with West (hopefully) leaving soon and Okafor getting us no where.

12. Memphis Grizzlies - Patrick Patterson

The most unknown player from Kentucky in this draft (lolwut?) would be a great pick here. Randolph doesn't play great defense at all, he would be a great change of pace players. Dejaun Blair anyone?

13. Toronto Raptors - Daniel Orton

Orton was overshadowed by Cousins and Patterson and the other Kentucky stars, and his decision to come out is questionable but I think he has the ability to come in 2011 and be a key player for the Raptors.

14. Houston Rockets - Donatas Motiejunas

Another wild card, this will probably change.

Holla at me.