is it weird that

Maybe they're just civilized... you'd rather live in a city where you get you get [expletive]ed with for wearing a Lakers jersey?

i'd rather have some drama, it will probably happen 1nce we beat PHX. and i cant wait

I walk around in Spurs/Lakers/Dallas/Chicago/Denver jerseys in Brisbane, Australia. Man, I'm lucky I don't get bagged out :rolleyes:. Maybe outside of the ~15-20,000 that go to games, people don't actually care about what you're wearing? The state of Arizona, as far as I know has more than the aformentioned number of basketball fans living there. And besides the 200 or so actual fans in the stadium, basketball games are usually an entertainment based event where people looking for a good night out go. They, like the guys on the street who don't care, probably wouldn't care either on what you're wearing.

People are too busy to pay attention to (and even busier to comment on) what you're wearing today, sunshine.

Edited by AtTheDriveIn

It all depends on where you live. Many towns could care less, in Miami, everyone is wearing Knicks, Celtics, Lakers, Yankees, Mets, Red Sox, Jets uniforms and no one cares. If you wear a Dolphins jersey in New York, people would kill you.