2010 NBA Draft Combine Thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop denying it. You were 100% giving your honest opinion which is obviously wrong, and once you couldn't come up with any good facts, you said you were trolling. You were dead serious about knowing more about the body then people in this thread, AND you said you go to school for it, so you were determinately serious.

Anyways, 5% body fat is not unhealthy at all, and I've had teachers that were at 3% body fat because they were body builders.

Also, I'm doing P90x right now, and their guide says that 4-9% body fat is ELITE athlete range, so I guess this guys doesn't know what he is talking about.

http://www.pressplayfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/picture-tony-horton-1.jpg

To get this thread back to NBA related discussion, here are some athletic testing results from Chad Ford's Twitter. Should have the full results up at DX in a day or two from what I have read.

Big winner of combine scores? Luke Babbitt. 37.5 inch max vert. 3.19 second sprint. 10.98 lane agility. He's a good athlete.

Avery Bradley's numbers: 37.5" vert | 3.14 sec sprint | 11.47 agility very close to Russell Westbrook's and George Hill's

Derrick Favors had the highest maximum vertical jump height at 12' 1.5" That's impressive, though Shaq, D. Howard, T. Thomas got higher

Wall's numbers were great: 39 inch vert, 10.84 lane agility, 3.14 3/4 sprint. Turner? 34.5 inch vert, 11.06 lane agility, 3.27 3/4 sprint

Trevor Booker was fasted in 3/4 sprint at 3.1 sec. Harangody benched most 185 lb reps at 23. Story coming soon on full results ...

Just got ahold of athletic testing results from NBA Draft combine. Terrico White had highest max vert at 40". Wall best lane agility 10.84

Wall's numbers are very impressive, but how about Luke Babbit? I had no idea that Babbit was so athletic. I'm definitely shocked to see him post these kinds of numbers.

Color me unimpressed.

His lane work was fifth best, his 3/4 sprint was better than average (no point in ranking here considering every player tested was between 3.10 and 3.70, Turner being on the high end of the scale) and his vertical was damn impressive considering his playing style and that other notables in his range included Jordan Crawford (34.5), Lance Stephenson (33.0), Patrick Patterson (33.5) and Al-Farouq Aminua (33.5). What's not impressive?