Top 5 TEs

Warren2ThaG

Ok, I am telling you guys that VERNON DAVIS is going to have a break-out season.

Yes, I know I said that last year, but Mike Martz used Vernon Davis to block every [expletive]ing play, where he proved to be the best blocking TE in the NFL.

I'm telling you, he is going to tear [expletive] up this year with JOSH MORGAN.

Josh Morgan is a player to watch!

Ok, I am telling you guys that VERNON DAVIS is going to have a break-out season.

Yes, I know I said that last year, but Mike Martz used Vernon Davis to block every [expletive]ing play, where he proved to be the best blocking TE in the NFL.

I'm telling you, he is going to tear [expletive] up this year with JOSH MORGAN.

Josh Morgan is a player to watch!

I honestly wish that for Davis because I believe this is a make or break season for Davis.

• 3 months later...

Antonio Gates is garbage, he's on the tail-end of his career. Can't block, his route running has diminished, and he's gotten softer as the days go by. No thanks.

1. Jason Witten

2. Tony Gonzalez

Then a mix n' match of Dallas Clark, Heath Miller, Owen Daniels, and Zach Miller.

And, you can't firmly say someone is the best blocking tight end. Have you reviewed every tight end's technique on more then one occassion? How often do they stay into block? How often do they run routes, or play in short yardage situations? It's completely subjective, but their is no clear cut "leader". So get that [expletive] out of here.

Edited by iBoldin