GM5: Phoenix (2) @ LA Lakers (2)

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not fond of most Laker fans... <_<

That was just a lucky shot. I was actually hoping the game would go into overtime. =\ but oh well i guess. I'm looking at another board.. Funny how everyone had a fit about Artest and his 2 missed 3pters near the end or so. But after that lucky shot in the end, he's all of a sudden MVP. I'm sure many are joking, but... eh.. whatever. Other than that - interesting game, esp the second half.

The Suns blew the game. Richardson didn't box out Artest. The Lakers took advantage and Artest made the shot. Not giving up on the play is not luck.

The Suns blew the game. Richardson didn't box out Artest. The Lakers took advantage and Artest made the shot. Not giving up on the play is not luck.

Sure he should have boxed him out, but Artest just got the ball and threw it up, its like saying Roy's 40 foot game winner vs the Rockets isnt lucky just because T-Mac didnt even try to defend him.

Sure he should have boxed him out, but Artest just got the ball and threw it up, its like saying Roy's 40 foot game winner vs the Rockets isnt lucky just because T-Mac didnt even try to defend him.

He was like 3 feet from the basket. Its really not that tough of a shot imo. He would make that same shot 8 out of 10 times.

• Like 1

There was nothing lucky about this win. Artest did his job and crashed the boards to get the ball and the game winning basket. Jason Richardson did not do his job by not boxing out Artest and Artest made him pay of it. It is a tough loss but a loss that the Suns only can blame them selves on. A good win none the less by LA.

• Like 1

There was nothing lucky about this win. Artest did his job and crashed the boards to get the ball and the game winning basket. Jason Richardson did not do his job by not boxing out Artest and Artest made him pay of it. It is a tough loss but a loss that the Suns only can blame them selves on. A good win none the less by LA.

I don't know if you like the Laker fan base but it seems like you appreciate how LA plays unlike some people on this board.

I don't know if you like the Laker fan base but it seems like you appreciate how LA plays unlike some people on this board.

Nobody doesn't appreciate what Artest did out there... just drop the attitude. Tension runs high, but there is no reason to act better than another member of this forum.

I loved the Lakers once, then I hate them, putting two emotions aside, I can say the Lakers win because Artest won the hustle and put it up in time. They've been winning games for these little things... I still don't like the team, but for once I want to put aside my hatred and not let it taint my love for the game. I can understand why they've won games and champs... because of these little things. The Suns lost that little thing battle at the end... unfortunate.

I want them to win so bad in this game... Game 6 will be theirs. Game 7 will be epic :)

Oh gawd.... just noticed there is 3 Reno's in this thread fighting against each other :lol:

ChosenOne, doesnt know anything about the Lakers or basketball, he said and I quote "if anyone but Artest shoots the last shot, we will win".... now gtfo ;)

Edited by NeTs15VC

If I was the Lakers I wouldn't be so confident going into game 6. PHX should be feelin' good though even though they lost. Most of their key players didn't have a good game yet they still had the chance to win the game. I want to see more of Sasha in game 6 he was playing good defensively. Off to PHX we go for game 6.

• Like 1

Oh gawd.... just noticed there is 3 Reno's in this thread fighting against each other :lol:

ChosenOne, doesnt know anything about the Lakers or basketball, he said and I quote "if anyone but Artest shoots the last shot, Lakers will win".... now gtfo ;)

Fixed

Artest would be the last option to put up a shot, almost every Laker fan would agree with me.

Who's talking about how they play?

Obviously you right?

WOW, gtfo L.A.

Luckiest win ever, not surprised though. L.A. gets lucky all the time.

By saying LA is lucky all the time you are disrespecting the way LA plays the game of basketball right?

Obviously you right?

By saying LA is lucky all the time you are disrespecting the way LA plays the game of basketball right?

No, the Lakers do get lucky a lot, not by getting wins but they do win a lot in closing seconds even when they play bad like tonight.

What?

It's until the series is over....

O is it my bad than. I'll keep it own then till end of the series then. It cause we didn't set a rule on how long we should keep it on out profile but if you want me to keep it on till the end of the series I'll do it since I did lose the sig bet in game 4.

I appreciate good basketball.

He's a closet Laker fan. ;)

lol gtfo I like the Suns just as much as LA, but am rooting for the Laker's to win because I want it to see a finals rematch against the Magic or Celtics.

ChosenOne, doesnt know anything about the Lakers or basketball, he said and I quote "if anyone but Artest shoots the last shot, we will win".... now gtfo ;)

huh?

My exact quote:

KOBE TIME!!!!!

lol as longs as Artest does not shoot this ball LA will hit it.