GM6: LA Lakers (3) @ Phoenix (2)

Real Deal

Man, feeling bad for Nash right now, real upset in the locker room. Nash is a real player who puts his heart on the court every single game he plays, I have so much respect for that man.

Very well said.

That's why he's my favorite player all-time, I really wanted him to make it to the finals at least once in his career but luck isn't on his side.

Great series by the Suns. They fought hard and played us tough, definitely exceeded my expectations. Dragic is going to be awesome in the future.

I feel bad for Nash and Hill though, two players in the league that I wouldn't mind seeing win a ring. Well hopefully they'll end their career in LA ;)

Anyways, four more wins. Hopefully we get our revenge on Boston.

Damn. Was hoping for a Game 7, honestly I doubt the Finals are gonna be a long series. I truly believe Lakers will pull out in 5-6 games. But hope for a longer series.

Too bad for Nash again, I was hoping to see him in the finals at least. PHX had a good run, but wow.. Lakers vs Celtics again.

First off Sasha is an idiot for picking up that flagrant, the momentum completely turned after that play. With that said I'm kinda happy he actually did that though, Dragic was just getting annoying and running his mouth non stop. It wasn't much of an elbow, Dragic should win an Oscar for dropping to the floor like he had broken his nose.

You just cant say enough about Kobe, he makes some of the craziest shots. There were alteast four or five shots tonight that were near impossible but he made them look easy. This is easily his best playoff series of his career imo.

I'm not going lie I doubted Fish all season, and once again he proved me wrong. Suns made a solid push but as a leader he made sure that we didn't lose our composure, and not only that he hit a couple big shots down the stretch and drew that offensive foul on Amare. He has his weaknesses but in big games he makes big plays.

Artest played a solid game tonight, we are going to need him to score like that against the Celts. He didn't hesitate nearly as much as he did the last couple games. Keep hittin the gym and shooting shots. ;)

What worries me a little is our ability to hold leads, that's now two straight games where we've blown solid leads. Dragic scored 6 straight points all of which came off layups, that's just a sign of lazy defense. We have to play a full 48 minutes!

Props to Phoenix they put up a solid fight in this series. I hope Amare decides to stick with the Suns, if he doesn't it's going to be really tough for the Suns to find a guy to fill his shoes. I'm not sure how much mileage is left between Nash and Grant Hill, I have a feeling Nash will return but Grant Hill will retire. I kind of hope that Nash can get to the finals, it was tough to watch him cry after the game. Suns have a lot of decisions to make this offseason but their run is over imo, if the Blazers and Rockets are healthy next season I can't see them making the playoffs.

Time for some revenge!!!!!!

• Owner

Veteran champions win games, and ultimately, win the series. Kobe and Fisher were the two biggest players in these six games, no doubt about it.

Can't say enough about Kobe, so I'll just leave it to one statement: best player in the game.

Fisher's physical play on Nash changed the course for the first two games, and it also helped tonight. Nash has done most of his scoring on our bigs, on those pick and roll switches. He did blow by Fisher a few times, but some were due to Fisher having to be cautious about Amare's screen.

After Ron's 2-9 shooting and a game-winner on Thursday, he came out huge for us in the first half tonight. Those 17 points he gave us in the half were crucial, and he played very good defense, as always. While Ariza is a better offensive player, Artest is easily the better defender, and the one defensive player we were missing in 2008.

Gasol couldn't handle the pick and roll, and he had trouble containing Amare. That's not good, of course, but Garnett won't be dropping 40 on us, nor will Boston use a PNR every time down the court. Plus, that zone defense wrecked Gasol's offensive production. Too many Phoenix defenders closing in on him...and Pau makes bad decisions out of double teams, one of the reasons why he never won a playoff game in Memphis.

Stupid move by Sasha, stupid move by Dragic to start it. Similar to Kwame and Boris a few years back. Whatever. Let them both cat fight, for all I care. No reason to discuss it any further.

Poor shooting: Gasol (2-9), Odom (3-12)...both bigs. Again, the zone defense put too many defenders in the paint, collapsed on us and forced a lot of tough shots down low, but some of those shots should've been dunks. Both Odom and Gasol need to grab the board, go up hard with it, and either dunk or take the foul.

For the Suns, four boards for Amare, and 7-20 shooting on your home floor, closeout playoff game...not going to get it done for an all-star big man playing against a "soft" Pau Gasol and an injured Andrew Bynum.

Dragic did well, but Gentry left Nash on the bench for too long. If you want to produce with both on the floor, do it. Stick Dragic at the two. He and Nash are fully capable of playing together against the Lakers, especially in the quick offense they run.

Congrats on a nice season, Suns. On to the Finals for us.

One satisfaction I see is that [expletive] Vujajic finally got riled up after all his acts trying to rile up opponents. Ron says people don't have respect, you don't have to look far away Ron... he's on your team. He doesn't have respect... I hope someone [expletive] slap him and he can shut up his acts of this "enforcer/ agitator" of the Lakers.

Dragic >>>100000x>>>>>>>> Vujajic... he can definitely steal his wife whenever he wants.

One satisfaction I see is that [expletive] Vujajic finally got riled up after all his acts trying to rile up opponents. Ron says people don't have respect, you don't have to look far away Ron... he's on your team. He doesn't have respect... I hope someone [expletive] slap him and he can shut up his acts of this "enforcer/ agitator" of the Lakers.

Dragic >>>100000x>>>>>>>> Vujajic... he can definitely steal his wife whenever he wants.

Dragic was talking [expletive] about Sasha's family, what do you expect him to do?

• Owner

You did see Dragic running his mouth to Sasha, and then the bump in the back...right? Or is that something you want to ignore?

I don't even like Sasha, but he didn't start that.

You guys needed six tough games to beat the Suns, and could easily have lost the last two games, yet some you still think that the Lakers will take Boston out in five games.

Maybe it will happen, but it seems like wishful thinking.

Honestly, Phoenix should have been blown out for all four of our wins. We killed them in games 1 and 2, and games 5 and 6 shouldn't even be close, we just have a tendency of getting lazy and blowing big leads.

You guys needed six tough games to beat the Suns, and could easily have lost the last two games, yet some you still think that the Lakers will take Boston out in five games.

Maybe it will happen, but it seems like wishful thinking.

That is indeed wishful thinking. IMO Lakers will close this out in 6. It would be sweet to win in 5 though sweeting the revenge deal by winning in the Garden.