Nash says Suns will win game 6

Yall some cocky mother[expletive]ers. Have your buckets of crow ready.

Lol, meanwhile Confidence struts around here like the 2010 lakers can go toe to toe with 1992 Dream Team, seriously Lakers fans are the cockiest fans on the board so back off the Suns fans pal.

Love Nash he's becoming one of my favorite players, his play down the end of game 5 was just incredible, I don't think he will let Phoenix lose game 6

• Owner

Point was, if a Laker stated something like this, a few non-Lakers fans would be in here talking about how cocky they are.

All smiles tonight, though. I don't fault what Nash said, because it's good that he believed...but again, only the Lakers fans can do wrong. Cocky [expletive] Lakers fans.

Point was, if a Laker stated something like this, a few non-Lakers fans would be in here talking about how cocky they are.

All smiles tonight, though. I don't fault what Nash said, because it's good that he believed...but again, only the Lakers fans can do wrong. Cocky [expletive] Lakers fans.

The Laker fans on here do get a lot of unfair criticism thrown their way, that is for sure, but this whole "playing the victim" approach that some people on here take is completely pathetic.

The Laker fan base on here get the most [expletive] talked about them, but they talk the most [expletive] by far.

The way I see it, if you make comments like these, you don't have any right to complain about other fan bases "hating" on you, because face it, cocky comments deserve cocky replies.

PS: Was Andrew Bynum not already talking about playing the Celtics after Game 2 of this series? I don't recall people losing it then, but I could've just missed the thead as I generally try to stay away from threads that are just asking for petty arguments, or basically anything Kobe, LeBron or Laker oriented on here, as 90% of those threads generally end up that way.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

The Laker fans on here do get a lot of unfair criticism thrown their way, that is for sure, but this whole "playing the victim" approach that some people on here take is completely pathetic.

The Laker fan base on here get the most [expletive] talked about them, but they talk the most [expletive] by far.

The way I see it, if you make comments like these, you don't have any right to complain about other fan bases "hating" on you, because face it, cocky comments deserve cocky replies.

PS: Was Andrew Bynum not already talking about playing the Celtics after Game 2 of this series? I don't recall people losing it then, but I could've just missed the thead as I generally try to stay away from threads that are just asking for petty arguments, or basically anything Kobe, LeBron or Laker oriented on here, as 90% of those threads generally end up that way.

I actually don't remember a topic created about it on OTR (could be wrong). I do know a ton of Lakers fans were blasting him for saying that over at TLN, though. A lot of those guys (including me) were pissed that Bynum even replied to a reporter, instead of working on his game...let alone talked about wanting that rematch, as if he was there in 2008 to begin with (didn't even play).