Barnes finally talks about that moment.

xx.

So if I was to win the lottery tomorrow, not only do I get lots of money, I am also granted the ability to no longer go for ballfakes. sweet

I hope this thread goes viral on the internet

Being not intimidated is not the same as being stupid thinking you're invincible you wouldn't dodge when someone swings a baseball bat at you like Real Deal said in his example.

I just don't think a person of $30 mil networth would have any success in mentally intimidating another person of $500 mil networth.

Show me one example if you can prove me wrong, think of one person who is $470 mil richer than you, who you/ another person can mentally intimidate. And if you can, how? Remember it's mental/ not "physical" intimidation such as fights, gunpoint, kidnapping, threatening to kill (which is a threat to physically harm someone). Remember, the person you're trying to mentally intimidate is "only" $470 mil richer than you... which should be nothing to you guys right, like it should have been nothing to Matt Barnes when he did it to Kobe. That's why I think Matt Barnes is a stupid [expletive] who has a high chance of being killed during or after his NBA days because he messes with and blatantly disrespects the wrong people. Why is he doing it? Because he thinks he's big time with his $30-40 mil and forgets some people are even bigger than him want to chop off his penis badly, in this case Kobe Bryant. So back to the $470 mil guy who you want to mentally intimidate, he's not your friend, he's not necessarily your enemy either. You just want to intimidate him. Tell me how...

Physical intimidation is clearly no success, can you imagine what will happen to you if you harm a $470 mil guy such as bashing him? You'd be lucky if he's a nice guy like Kobe (who we never know if he's really a nice guy or not behind the scenes, especially after being physically harmed, just ask Mike Miller what he got for accidentally elbowing him). Is he gonna call hitmen and basically murder us and our whole relatives? I know it sounds too much like a movie, but a $470 mil gives them power... he can get it done, definitely. The fact that we bashed him and he got sent hospital pisses him off... but the way we did it (during the bashing) like we're big time is what should really piss him off. So a decision is made, he's going to kill us. Just pay $100K-500K to the hitmen to do the job, GTA style. As clean/ professionally as possible. Will he get into trouble after basically murdering us and our relatives? Yes, most probably... but the point is he can get the job (of killing us) done, nevertheless. Stress on "can". The prospect of such possibility happening to us/ relatives should deter bashers like us from bashing him in the first place. But of course, we didn't listen and continued with our "macho" physical intimidation anyway. And most importantly, whether he serves "a life sentence that is reduced to 10 years on good behavior", we'll be dead. Bottom line, we're dead. If he doesn't opt to kill us, we'll probably be bullied here and there by "mysterious men" who appear at night, who cooperate with crooked cops... and they will probably break your hand to leave some signature or take your finger/ ear as a sign they have done the job. Money gives you power, I'm not implying all b/millionaires are murderers/ torturers but they do happen... and most people like the idea of having power without having to bear responsibilities that come with it, so I don't think "to physically intimidate a person of $470 mil networth" is a really handsome move. Just sayin'.

Edited by Snake