Tony Parker to Pacers rumor floating around

Dash

I believe they're open to it if they can get two young assets in return. I think San Antonio understands that if they don't start rebuilding now, it could be two late. If they could get two high picks or one high pick and a young player, I think they'd do it. One scenario floating out there is Parker for No. 10, Troy Murphy (in the last year of his contract) and Brandon Rush

-Via Chad Ford chat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest STL10

Then Indiana would trade TJ Ford for Joel Przybilla. That'd be a solid trade for both teams. Both guys have similar value and 2010-11 is the last year of their deal.

Then Indiana would trade TJ Ford for Joel Przybilla. That'd be a solid trade for both teams. Both guys have similar value and 2010-11 is the last year of their deal.

Why would the Blazers want another PG though? They cleared Blake out to not only get a big man in Camby but to develop Bayless as well.

Guest STL10

Why would the Blazers want another PG though? They cleared Blake out to not only get a big man in Camby but to develop Bayless as well.

I think they would do this trade.Ford would provide injury depth. Bayless can play the 2 as well, and there are several big men in FA. I think Portland may sign David Lee.