Paul George WOW

Need4Sheed

He's tha key steal of the draft, should be better then Wesley Johnson.

I wouldn't really call him a steal. It is sounding more and more likely that he is going to be taken in the top 10. He has absolutely skyrocketed up the rankings since the end of the season.

If he were to have stayed where originally thought, which was the 16-24 range, then yeah I could definitely see him being a steal, but considering he could easily go top 10, or maybe even higher, I don't see him as a steal.

I was high on him ever since first reading about him, but I didn't think he would impress as much as he has during workouts and certainly didn't think he could wind up being a top 10 pick.

A couple things I've noticed through some research, and seeing him in the WAC a little bit this year.

He shot under 70% free throws his freshman year, but 91% last year. Shows he can focus on something in the offseason and improve a ton. Also shows how pure his shot is, it looks a little weird but he repeats it so well that he's a lights out shooter.

He's kind of a turnover machine, but FS had to feed him constantly so a lot of the time the ball was in his hands, and he had to create for others a little bit too. So I doubt he'll still be at the 3 TOPG range, but he needs to cut those down.

He said he sees himself as a SG... sorry bud but at 6'9", you're probably going to be a SF. He might swing both positions but either way, he's a stud and wherever he's taken he's gonna be worth it.

He's projected to go top 15 so I wouldn't really call him much of a steal. But yeah, dude's a beast and definitely a freak of an athlete. He definitely relies on his athleticism for a lot of his offense and his defense is criticized as being lazy, but as long as he stays in top shape he's going to be a nightmare on the offensive end.

I could see LA taking him in the lottery. This guy is rocketing up the board. At first I thought Miami may have a shot but his hype machine is getting crazy so we're not even an option at this point.

I'd love to see the Hornets take him at 12 and have a stud SF to fill out the lineup nicely.

Paul

Thornton

George

West

Okafor

with a bench of

Collison

Peterson/Posey

Stojakavic/Wright

Diogu/Songaila

Marks/Gray

Solid starting lineup and bench backcourt/wings.

I'd love to see the Hornets take him at 12 and have a stud SF to fill out the lineup nicely.

Paul

Thornton

George

West

Okafor

with a bench of

Collison

Peterson/Posey

Stojakavic/Wright

Diogu/Songaila

Marks/Gray

Solid starting lineup and bench backcourt/wings.

For Paul George to start off his career with CP3 would be a dream come true for him. He would be an even more fierce offensive threat.

For Paul George to start off his career with CP3 would be a dream come true for him. He would be an even more fierce offensive threat.

As athletic as he is, I can see him scoring a good 15 points a game, a lot of them from cuts and alley oops.

I need to stop speculating haha, Hornets always draft someone I really don't want, but last year both guys turned out pretty good haha.