NBA Rumors: Dwyane Wade Recruiting Joe Johnson, Chris Bosh to Miami?

Josh Dhani

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/971/133/dwyane_wade1_crop_340x234.jpg?1276388108

It seems that NBA fans are picturing a dynasty with Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade, shooting guard Joe Johnson, and power forward Chris Bosh.

Now that dream can become a reality.

But according to the Sun-Sentinel , Dwyane Wade talked to Bosh and Johnson in Los Angeles. He told the newspaper, though, that he hasn't started recruiting yet.

"My friends are the guys that are in the league," Wade told the Sun-Sentinel. "Some of my closest friends in the NBA happen to be certain guys that are up in this free-agent market. Yeah, it's going to be like that. Like I said, I don't worry about it. I smile and I keep on going with my day.

"Me and Chris have been friends since we came into the NBA. We signed with the same agent. So, we can't eat together? It's all good. We understand what's going to come about from anything that goes on. But, no worries, it's just friends eating dinner."

People that most probably will be going to different teams will be Bosh, Johnson, LeBron James, Carlos Boozer, and Amar'e Stoudemire. And the Heat can land all of them.

The Heat can have LeBron and Bosh instead, but it may cause trouble. I actually think Joe Johnson and Chris Bosh fit a thousand times better.

Johnson probably wouldn't mind being with a team stacked with high-quality players, since he was with one earlier with the Altanta Hawks. The Hawks are stacked with players like Mike Bibby, Jamal Crawford, Josh Smith, and Al Horford.

I think Johnson would rather go to Miami and team up with a power forward like Bosh and a superstar like Wade.

Same goes for Bosh. The Heat could send Michael Beasley and/or Udonis Haslem, or Mario Chalmers and another player/draft pick for a sign-and-trade deal to the Toronto Raptors for Bosh. The Heat have a bunch of cap space to rock free agency.

If the Heat were to bring in Bosh and Johnson, I see the starting lineup looking like this:

PG: Mario Chalmers

SG: Dwyane Wade

SF: Joe Johnson

PF: Chris Bosh

C: Jermaine O'Neal

I think Joe Johnson can make the switch to small forward because he has the size and explosiveness to do so. I also like him at shooting guard, too, because he can take advantage on other shooting guards because of his size.

So you could see the lineup like this, too:

PG: Dwyane Wade

SG: Joe Johnson

SF: Michael Beasley

PF: Chris Bosh

C: Jermaine O'Neal

Most likely, that might not happen, though. But anyways, it's nice to see Wade talking to his friends. I see Johnson and Bosh coming.

It's a great fit.

The Heat look like they are a step closer to creating a dynasty.

this is what i envisioned since the moment joe johnson said he finds miami attractive

raja bell wants to come, and will play for cheap, ray allen rumors are around too, that would just be an added bonus if he were to just land on our laps

if heat can get a solid starting/backup center they will be in a great position to reach the finals, and very likely win it (as long as spo learns how to use his players LOL..can't even get beasley involved in the offense, now he would have to worry about joe johnson and bosh)

the pg position wont look as bad as it has for past 2 seasons, joe and wade will be handling the ball a lot any ways regardless of who runs the point

Joe Johnson won't be able to play SF all season and do well. He's more of a SG, so Wade will have to run the offense.

He'd do just fine IMO. He's got the size and the skill to be effective there for us.

Honestly I think Johnson would be fine at the 3. He's gained enough muscle since coming into the league and he's a perfect SF's height of 6'8''. Offensively I think he'd flourish at SF and with the chance to play with Wade. Defensively he's not the ideal lockdown defender that could relieve Wade of defensive responsibility, but he's a capable enough defender and has the size.

I think Joe Johnson is the most realistic signing in Miami, I still see Bosh going to New York or LA before Miami.

Also pretty sure tey don't have the cap to sign all 3 of these guys unless all of them takes less than the max or one of them takes a major paycut.... only way they can sign 3 max players is if their roster is empty.