New Zealand vs Slovakia

Cobb

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-2666-108.jpg vs. http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-468-108.jpg

Time: 7:30 AM ET

TV: ESPN

^It's totally my bad though... I didn't really use your prediction...

When I went to the TAB store (betting store here), I thought I predicted 1-0 instead of 1-1. I'd have gone with 1-1... dammit lol

Still can't believe it. 40 secs more and I won $100! Those 2 Slovakian defenders literally let the guy head the ball in... if it's NBA, it's like your team was playing the Lakers, Lakers down by 1, with only 3 secs left, your C and PF let Pau Gasol grab an offensive rebound untouched like 1 meter and let him score a winning putback.

And I swear when I saw the replay, the goalie could have got to the ball, if he wanted to, but what did he do? He squatted and saw the ball casually go in (it wasn't even fast) and he literally made no attempt to save it.

lol I can't believe this... I love this game! :lol:

Edited by Snake

^It's totally my bad though... I didn't really use your prediction...

When I went to the TAB store (betting store here), I thought I predicted 1-0 instead of 1-1. I'd have gone with 1-1... dammit lol

Still can't believe it. 40 secs more and I won $100! Those 2 Slovakian defenders literally let the guy head the ball in... if it's NBA, it's like your team was playing the Lakers, Lakers down by 1, with only 3 secs left, your C and PF let Pau Gasol grab an offensive rebound untouched like 1 meter and let him score a winning putback.

And I swear when I saw the replay, the goalie could have got to the ball, if he wanted to, but what did he do? He squatted and saw the ball casually go in (it wasn't even fast) and he literally made no attempt to save it.

lol I can't believe this... I love this game! :lol:

Haha, wow. Seems like you've been getting pretty unlucky with those bets. :lol: