Nets should draft Al-Farouq Aminu

Klashnekoff

Al-Farouq Aminu. Man this guy is special, he's played a couple years of college ball and is only 19-20.

Heres his statline.

Stats: 15.8 ppg, 1.3 apg, 10.7 rpg, 1.4 spg, 1.4 bpg; .447 FG%, .698 FT%, .273 3FG%

Obviously not a 3 point shooter but this guy can be HUGE for a team like the Nets who have the potential to sign a player like David Lee. Imagine a front court of Lopez - Lee - Aminu. The rebounding numbers would be off the charts and make us a top rebounding team in the league, not to mention a top defensive team with now a defensive coach. I think this is the move we need to make or at least consider.

Yeah but Favors is filling a position we kind of have filled. Yi is playing worthy of a starting spot and we have guys who have been with us for a while like Boone, not to mention the fact that David Lee likes the look of our team (him being able to come in and play PF) and honestly i do like the fact of signing Lee to what he pleases, even if that means 12-13 mil a season because he is worth it if we draft a guy like Aminu.

If Aminu developed a better jumpshot with some range he would be a deadly player in this league.

Yeh absolutely brother, the current mock for ESPN actually has us getting Turner at the 3rd so if that happens then all the better but if we look like we are too land Favors then i say we trade down to Aminu and sign David Lee.