DeRozan And Weems Playing In Summer League

While chatting with DeMar and Sonny yesterday, both told us they plan to play for the Raptors summer league team out in Vegas.

Good calls on both accounts; they could each use the work and another sign that these kids seem to get it.

http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/

Doug also says that DeRozan is looking to improve his dribble penetration while Weems is working on his ball handling and extending his shooting range.

I love the work ethic that these two have. They are always in the gym looking to improve.

^^^

I don't really watch many mixes or anything like that, so I don't really know what is considered to be a great mix or anything, but I watched that a couple of days ago and thought that was really well done. I am really excited to see DeRozan next season, and the summer hasn't even started yet, haha.

Also, I didn't think that this was worth a new thread, but it applies to this one so I am going to post it here.

Amir Johnson won't be playing in the Summer League this year:

After playing summer league as a vet last season, Amir Johnson said he will likely sit out this year, but go to LV to check out his guys.