GM7: Boston (3) @ Los Angeles (3)

Lakers and Celtics, Game 7  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really missed a few games of this series due to being so busy with schoolwork and graduation crap. Sad to miss a 7 game series by the Celtics/Lakers. I'll settle for the highlights, this time.

Congrats to Kobe Bryant and the Lakers. Congrats to all you lucky, spoiled Laker fans. :)

Couldn't ask for a more intense game seven. What a defensive game this one turned out to be. Huge props to the Celtics for putting up a hell of a fight and keeping me on my toes. But that made the victory that much sweeter. I think this series, far and away, was one of the best I've ever seen. Amazing basketball to say the least.

There, I gave my props to the Celtics...now to celebrate. BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THREE-PEAT COMING UP! Can't say enough about how well our guys played. I love you guys, thank you for winning this title against our greatest rival of all time. An epic ending to an epic series.

LAKERS. :rock:

Wooo! Glad for the win! This game was horrible to watch as a Laker fan from the beginning till the start of the fourth. I'm surprised we got out of that one alive, but it seems that Lakers outlasted the Celtics! Good seeason.

Wooo! Glad for the win! This game was horrible to watch as a Laker fan from the beginning till the start of the fourth. I'm surprised we got out of that one alive, but it seems that Lakers outlasted the Celtics! Good seeason.

Man, sounds like one for the ages.. I wish I could see that game. CONGRATS LAKE-SHOW FOR WINNIN' NUMBER 16!! :yahoo:

L.A. >>> BOSTON

:rock: