France vs Mexico

Cobb

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-478-108.jpg vs. http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-203-108.jpg

Time: 2:30 PM ET

TV: ESPN2, ESPN3.COM, MOBILETV

Edited by Cobb

Good win for Mexico! Amazing substitutions by "El Vasco" all of them had to do something with the two goals.

Yep, real good subs by him..

Happy Mexico won..that stadium was FULL of Mexicans and they were going nuts the entire game.

Dos Santos really impressed me..that dude does not get tired of chasing the ball lol. Dude is real strong though, and on several occasions held his ground against French defenders.

and that was a penalty...unless I saw the replay incorrectly. Abidal did not touch the ball.

Yep, real good subs by him..

Happy Mexico won..that stadium was FULL of Mexicans and they were going nuts the entire game.

Dos Santos really impressed me..that dude does not get tired of chasing the ball lol. Dude is real strong though, and on several occasions held his ground against French defenders.

and that was a penalty...unless I saw the replay incorrectly. Abidal did not touch the ball.

Dos Santos and Hernandez "Chicharito", both have great futures ahead of them. Their really Mexico's future. Dos Santos has really played great both games even though not many thought he was going to play his hardest since his brother was cut off the team and he wasn't too happy with that.

As for the penalty. I never saw him touch the ball, but maybe I'm wrong.

Saw Mexico play last summer and their young talent was really good on the field and they have only matured and gotten better now for the world cup.

That was definitely a PK man, no question.

France is a highly talented team at each position but man, they just cannot play together.

Edited by xx.