Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant

Nitro

Kobe is great in this era. and you can compare because the talent level in every single sport now is greater than it was in the past. fact

That's what I meant lol. And no, you can't compare eras. There's no way to tell how Jordan would have succeeded in this era. Like I said, he would have adjusted his game to compete in this generation. Either he would have been great or not, no one can tell.

Kobe is great in this era. and you can compare because the talent level in every single sport now is greater than it was in the past. fact

not fact. the talent level of NBA centers nowadays is laughable compared to the previous eras of Basketball. the defense was much tougher and more physical back then also.

I believe the talent level now compared to when Jordan played in his prime is much greater. Look at who Jordan faced in the finals.. only once did he play a team with more than one great player on it. The Celtics this year could have beaten any of those teams and possibly even Jordan. Whoever said the defense is worse now must be joking. There are plenty of lockdown defenders that Jordan would have had to go through if he played now.

Hand-checking > Puss zone.

• Like 1